Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JornLande

Greg Zuerlein 2012 Season Outlook

3,329 posts in this topic

I initially thought I'd be keeping Legatron during the bye. But come on, 1 point yesterday? I can't justify keeping him, not when kickers like Justin Tucker, Shayne Graham, and Robbie Gould are sitting as free agents. Kickers on good teams and good offenses. I'm dropping him and if he happens to be there after next week, I might consider getting him back.

Last time I checked this FF stuff is all about entertainment value.

I'd say for most people, it's about winning.

If you're not having fun while winning, wtf is the point? FF is not a sustainable form of income, if you're going to try and use that terrible argument.

Long Live Leg.

Depends on the type of league. I'm in two $100 buy-in leagues in which it's all about winning for me and then my local league is more of me trash talking and playing for bragging rights more than anything.

If you're not having fun while winning, wtf is the point? FF is not a sustainable form of income, if you're going to try and use that terrible argument.

Long Live Leg.

winning is pretty fun.

Depends on the type of league. I'm in two $100 buy-in leagues in which it's all about winning for me and then my local league is more of me trash talking and playing for bragging rights more than anything.

I guess the hurricane is making everyone crazy because it seems like people are arguing that the point of playing this dumbass game is something other than winning (which yields bragging rights, money, trash talking, whatever).

I guess the hurricane is making everyone crazy because it seems like people are arguing that the point of playing this dumbass game is something other than winning (which yields bragging rights, money, trash talking, whatever).

I'm just saying I don't play in my local league just to win a championship. Winning is nice, but, I most enjoy how it keeps me and my friends who live all over the state connected with each other.

I'm just saying I don't play in my local league just to win a championship. Winning is nice, but, I most enjoy how it keeps me and my friends who live all over the state connected with each other.

FF is the only thing i have in my sad shallow empty existence outside of alcohol.

3 people like this

Wish I knew how to make a poll. I'd be interested in how many Legatron owners are going to keep and how many are going to drop him during the bye.

For those of you dropping, would Justin Tucker be a suitable replacement? Strong leg, accurate. Better offense.

I'm dropping him for the kicker I dropped to pick him up -- Mason Crosby.

1 person likes this

Wish I knew how to make a poll. I'd be interested in how many Legatron owners are going to keep and how many are going to drop him during the bye.

For those of you dropping, would Justin Tucker be a suitable replacement? Strong leg, accurate. Better offense.

I picked up Tucker for the bye.

Going to drop him after.

All you unfaithful that are going to drop Legatron, you are unworthy of owning him anyway.

Anybody "punting" the kicking position this week? i have nobody to drop....i think i'll survive and beat my opponent even if i start legatron on a bye

The only viable bye week replacement for Legatron and as well, the Leg needs some sacrifices....Rum, cigars, etc....

Jobu-Statue2.jpg

1 person likes this

I am dropping Alex Green to pick up Matt Bryant, somehow available still; likely due to other smart owners who drop their kicker for another kicker, droped bryant last week (Bye week), lets see if I can get him w/ the #9 WW spot. Otherwise I am targeting Jason Hanson, Tucker, or Suisham, based on defensive matchups.

Anybody "punting" the kicking position this week? i have nobody to drop....i think i'll survive and beat my opponent even if i start legatron on a bye

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

You all realize he's basically been an average kicker in fantasy, yes?

I'm dropping him and am a little shocked that anybody is holding on.

Everybody realizes that after the past 3 weeks that you'll easily be able to pick him right back up after his bye right?

Drop him and pick him back up for free versus risk losing due to taking a zero in the kickers position or risk missing out on a lottery ticket due to holding two kickers.

I am dropping Alex Green to pick up Matt Bryant, somehow available still; likely due to other smart owners who drop their kicker for another kicker, droped bryant last week (Bye week), lets see if I can get him w/ the #9 WW spot. Otherwise I am targeting Jason Hanson, Tucker, or Suisham, based on defensive matchups.

I've decided to go after Tucker. Looked up the kicker points for this year, and Tucker is only a few points behind the Leg, and that's with him already having a bye. Leg may have a huge leg, but when you're down by 28 points, the team isn't going to be kicking field goals. At least with Tucker I can count on more consistent opportunities.

I've never used my waiver priority on a kicker. I'd just let Bryant go and if you can't get him, then go with Hanson or Tucker.