Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

predator_05

2012 Streaming Defense & Kicker Thread

Cowboys ros? Or pick up falcons this week ( dropping Bills) and continue streaming?

I like the Ravens this week. I always especially like it to start players with Thursday games. I feel like it gives me an idea of what I need to do for Sunday (e.g. high risk/high reward or play it safe)

Cowboys ros? Or pick up falcons this week ( dropping Bills) and continue streaming?

I'd go with the Cowboys going up against Cutler who is a sack and turnover machine with 11 sacks and 6 picks.

I currently have the NYJ defense (vs SF)...

Do I drop them for NYG or ATL, who are both available?

Thanks!

Which one to go with for this week only?

Giants at (Philly)

Atlanta (vs Carolina)

Atlanta no question, don't let that one game vs. the Saints fool you, Carolina has been almost as bad offensively as they have been defensively, and Atlanta has a pretty damn good defense.

New York can be beaten in the air, the Mac is back, and their pash rush hasn't been anything special either so far.

I currently have the NYJ defense (vs SF)...

Do I drop them for NYG or ATL, who are both available?

Thanks!

Also available:

- Denver (vs. Oak)

- Dallas (vs. Chi)

- Cincy (@ Jac)

Thoughts?

Cowboys at home vs Bears OR Bengals away vs Jags

Leaning towards Cowboys especially if Forte is out...Jay Cutler just does not look good.

Ok, I lost out on the Cardinals D.

Who should I grab for this week?

Cowboys vs CHI

or

Eagles vs NYG

Cowboys. I like the sack/int potential against Cutler. I'm rolling with them in one league.

Pittsburgh has had a lackluster start defensively to say the least. Can it all be attributed to Polamalu and Harrison missing time? or was last season a precursor to this years defensive letdown. They still stood up well in real world terms by allowing the fewest amount of points against last season but with little else to show for it. They were below average in SACKs, close to the bottom in INTs, second last in FUM RECs, scored a lone TD along with one BLOCKED KICK. Is this unit overrated at this point? Troy Polamalu is my favorite player so that is a big reason why I drafted them, and it hasn't hurt me so far, but if they keep performing below standards I might have to consider dropping them (16 Teamer). Anybody else feel the need to look elsewhere for DEF?

I just picked up the Cardinals because of the bye week and will roll with them for the next 3 weeks because of the match-ups. I may drop them depending on roster needs.