Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

predator_05

2012 Streaming Defense & Kicker Thread

Which kicker to start?

Prater @ NE

Hartley vs. SD

Tynes vs. CLE

I'm leaning towards Prater but would love any input.

Which kicker to start?

Prater @ NE

Hartley vs. SD

Tynes vs. CLE

I'm leaning towards Prater but would love any input.

kickers are random, find one who's reliable and start him WiWo instead of trying to chase last week's points.

cardinals looking like a team to stream defenses against? that OL is a sieve. HTH did they blow out the eagles? andy reid is an idiot.

What kicker is everybody streaming this week?

if you don't own legatron, your FFL team ain't ish. i own Young GZ in both my leagues now.

Eagles or Bengals?

I'd say Bengals. Eagles get Steelers fresh off a bye with Mendy back, and Bengals get the rookie who looked hot last week but is bound to give up some defensive points.

Have the Cardinals right now - they did OK, but not great.

Should I try for Buffalo next week (as in, the team that will be playing the Cardinals)? My league gives points for sacks/interceptions/3-and-outs.

Should I try for Buffalo next week (as in, the team that will be playing the Cardinals)? My league gives points for sacks/interceptions/3-and-outs.

I went and picked up Buffalo defense in all my leagues. Arizona allowed 8 sacks vs. Mia, 8 sacks vs. Stl.

Buffalo D hasn't been that good so far, but they have the personnel for sure, and could do a world of damage against that Arizona o-line.

Only problem then is trying to find someone for week 6. I'm leaning NE vs. Jets then.

I have the same problem.

Might go back to streaming.

But I just know if I pick Bills up that Cardinals will start playing great again and Bills will suck next week.

Steelers were dropped and cleared to free agency in my league. Should I gamble with them or stay put with Bengals?

Steelers were dropped and cleared to free agency in my league. Should I gamble with them or stay put with Bengals?

after seeing the eagles dismal record vs afc teams on the road and the stillers stellar record vs nfc teams @ home, i'd go stillers.

Thoughts on Carolina at home today vs Seattle? Seattle's offense doesn't scare anybody. Could be a sneaky play.

Guest JimmyGs

What about Rams def @ Miami this week?

I like that option.

Also like Tampa Bay D hosting KC

MIA D has a good matchup with an Amendola-less STL and a good few weeks past that until they hit NE.

Here are a list of widely available Defenses and their matchups for Week 6...and how I would rank them.

We seem to be looking at similar teams, so I'm curious to see your feedback of how you'd rank them, we should be able to come to a consensus of the top 2 or 3:

Mia vs. Stl

Stl @ Mia (torn on these two to be honest)

TB vs. KC

Det @ Phil

Ari vs. Buf

NE @ Sea

Buf @ Ari (was much higher on them after seeing Kolb sacked over and over Thursday, but they looked dreadful on Sunday)

Detroit was pretty awful to start the year, and dropped in a lot of my leagues prior to their bye week. I just scooped them up (since waivers only lock for teams as they play) thinking about Vick's turnover problems. But now I might be thinking TB vs. KC would be a better matcup. KC looked awful, might be starting Quinn.

Thoughts?

Are the Giants DST droppable at this point?

They can't stop anyone.

Looking at the Pats DST.

Next few games for them look like this...

SEA

NYJ

STL

BUF

IND

NYJ

MIA

Guest JimmyGs

Are the Giants DST droppable at this point?

They can't stop anyone.

Looking at the Pats DST.

Next few games for them look like this...

SEA

NYJ

STL

BUF

IND

NYJ

MIA

Giants play WAS next week otherwise I say drop em!

NE schedule is good.

Also, IND upcoming schedule looks promising: NYJ, CLE, TEN, MIA, JAC... they they hit NE.

For the playoffs, PIT has SD, DAL, CIN, CLE and BUF has STL, SEA, MIA, NYJ.

Guest JimmyGs

I have the same problem.

Might go back to streaming.

But I just know if I pick Bills up that Cardinals will start playing great again and Bills will suck next week.

You must have picked up the BUF D I gather? They were screwed.