Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

predator_05

2012 Streaming Defense & Kicker Thread

What about the Jets? They are at home. SD gives up a lot of points to Defenses and is flying across the country for an early game. SD has one of the worst offensive lines and gives up tons of sacks. Word is that SD has basically quit this season.

The only draw back, like the person above mentioned for AZ, is that the Jets offense is so bad that they could turn it over to SD in plus territory.

I am trying to talk myself into keep the Jets and not dropping them for either SD, AZ, Cincy, or Indy. Thoughts? Who would you start?

What about the Jets? They are at home. SD gives up a lot of points to Defenses and is flying across the country for an early game. SD has one of the worst offensive lines and gives up tons of sacks. Word is that SD has basically quit this season.

The only draw back, like the person above mentioned for AZ, is that the Jets offense is so bad that they could turn it over to SD in plus territory.

I am trying to talk myself into keep the Jets and not dropping them for either SD, AZ, Cincy, or Indy. Thoughts? Who would you start?

I think you're safe keeping the Jets. I'd rank em Jets, Arizona, SD, Cincy, and then Indy (I just don't believe in Indy defense). Would love to get a few more opinions on this though.

Giants DEF @ Balt or Jets DEF vs SD?

Was locked into the Jets DEF earlier this week, but the way Flacco is playing the Giants may get a chance at more turnovers.

Any thoughts?

championship week...which defense?

Broncos (vs cleveland)

Packers (vs titans)

San Diego (vs jets)

??

I would go Bronco's and not think twice.

Am I crazy sitting the Seahawks vs 49ers and rolling with the Chargers against the M.E.S.S. MESS MESS MESS

Houston vs Min?

OR

Ind vs KC?

Both a pretty safe plays, AP will probably break a big run and score some points, but the rest of the Vikings offense is a mess and they will probably turn the ball over at least once.

K.C is an absolute mess, I would feel safe playing the Colts.

It's a win win situation. Go Houston just because it's Houston.

Start MIA (vs. BUF) or ARZ (vs. CHI)? Leaning Arizona cause of the takeaways but seems like MIA might be safer.

Am I crazy sitting the Seahawks vs 49ers and rolling with the Chargers against the M.E.S.S. MESS MESS MESS

I got the same decision (also have Indy) and I still not 100% on what to do

risky Colts @ KC

or

safer Bengals @ PIT?

Against the Chiefs? Indy is the less risky start.

I was going to go with SD but I'm afraid the Jets will be so filled with new hope that their defense will come to play, turn Rivers into Sanchez, and then play very conservative offense and beat SD 21-0 without turning it over or giving up a lot of sacks.

I'm leaning towards Indy right now.

I was going to go with SD but I'm afraid the Jets will be so filled with new hope that their defense will come to play, turn Rivers into Sanchez, and then play very conservative offense and beat SD 21-0 without turning it over or giving up a lot of sacks.

Nice call moron.

Nice call moron.

Stay classy my friend, it's just a game.

Nice call moron.

Stay classy my friend, it's just a game.

he was taunting himself, moron