Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

predator_05

2012 Streaming Defense & Kicker Thread

One of the reasons I owned the bengals was for the upcoming schedule but after last wk....they don't look like they can stop anyone. Take the td away and it was garbage.

The cards don't have a bad upcoming schedule either. So I kinda like them, Vick can be pretty scary if he doesn't turn the ball over tho.

The dolphins play the jets......dolphins worth a look? Should be a low scoring game

I was thinking same thing..then saw it on rotoworld front page that Wesseling likes them this week too. So I'm rolling with Dolphins I think

i think the Dolphins are going to be a big time matchup this play. At home, Jets offense is so up and down and the way the Phins have defended the run it will force Sanchez and Tebow to throw to win. recipe for disaster.

What about Atlanta, anyone think theyd be a good play against San Diego?

What about SD @ Atl? Not ideal this week but then their schedule is relatively decent vs. TBx2, KCx2, Cle, and NYJ. Also how do you feel about Giants vs. Panthers this week?

big fan of miami. seem to play better at home and that's a decent travel trip for an offensively challenged jets team. even NY isn't a bad play there. i just foresee a low scoring, moderately ugly game. i think buffalo's defense is overrated but they're right there too. i'm not sold on weeden at all.

Bears D is available in my league, this is a no-brainer pickup vs STL right? Other D's available are Miami, Arizona, Buffalo, Atlanta.

I'm rolling with Buffalo this week. I think Weeden should be good for a turnover or two.

yes, picked them up b/c i got denied AZ. they've gotten 3 sacks/game and a bunch of turnovers.

Guest JimmyGs

Cowboys or Bills?

I just don't trust the Boys this year and Eli is gonna eat their lunch in the secondary.

Arizona was picked up during our stupid "Wednesday 3AM after the games" waiver restriction....

Thoughts on NYG (have), MIA, CLE, NO, IND or ATL this week?

Guest JimmyGs

yes, picked them up b/c i got denied AZ. they've gotten 3 sacks/game and a bunch of turnovers.

That is my leaning this week as well but most of that traction came from Peyton's arm as opposed to something wonderful that the ATL D did plus they are on the road.

Do I pick them up and drop NYG who plays PHI next week though? If I drrop NYG someone will keep them locked in their bench ROS in my stupid league. We have way to many people who hold onto 2 Defenses all year.

Just picked up the Packers off of FA! They've looked solid so far and Seattle isn't exactly a powerhouse. The guy that had them dropped them right before the BEars game last thursday!

Packers @ Sea, Steelers @ Oak, Det @ Tenn, and Cards vs. Phi are all available on my wire. I Know I should prob grab the steelers and prob ride with them the rest of the season, but I dont like their matchup this week and they have their bye week soon too.

What do you guys think? Im torn.

Guest JimmyGs

Packers @ Sea, Steelers @ Oak, Det @ Tenn, and Cards vs. Phi are all available on my wire. I Know I should prob grab the steelers and prob ride with them the rest of the season, but I dont like their matchup this week and they have their bye week soon too.

Jeez, you must have an easy league with all those available. You probably still have SF, SEA available too right? :)

I would pickup Cards for their upcoming schedule.

Can anyone shed some light on why Cincinnati has allowed 4 and 6 sacks in the first 2 games? O-line troubles? Thinking about rolling with Washington at home this week.

Other matchups I'm considering are MIA vs NYJ and CLE vs BUF. Both teams have played well at home, both opponents have turnover prone QB's and struggled on the road.

Another league has Dallas and Arizona available. I might be rolling with Dallas who could bounce back on their home stand. My only issue with those 2 is I would be either playing the defense opposing my QB (ARI) or my RB2 (DAL). Maybe I'll go with Washington in both leagues.

Jeez, you must have an easy league with all those available. I woudl pickup Cards for their upcoming schedule.

All those available in my league too. Everyone has 1 defense. Steelers have been a terrible fantasy defense last few years, Lions are a terrible defense, Cardinals are ranked 14th in fantasy pts, and GB was dropped last week though they are the #1 in fantasy pts. I assume a bunch will be picked up this week. Im shooting for Arizona first, GB second

Guest JimmyGs

Can anyone shed some light on why Cincinnati has allowed 4 and 6 sacks in the first 2 games? O-line troubles? Thinking about rolling with Washington at home this week.

Other matchups I'm considering are MIA vs NYJ and CLE vs BUF. Both teams have played well at home, both opponents have turnover prone QB's and struggled on the road.

Another league has Dallas and Arizona available. I might be rolling with Dallas who could bounce back on their home stand. My only issue with those 2 is I would be either playing the defense opposing my QB (ARI) or my RB2 (DAL). Maybe I'll go with Washington in both leagues.

Sorry no thoughts on Cincy but WAS just lost two critical D players. I would stay away.

Waivers just went through in my league and I'm rolling the dice with the Cards this week as they may have a good matchup week 4 too against MIA

Bears D is available in my league, this is a no-brainer pickup vs STL right? Other D's available are Miami, Arizona, Buffalo, Atlanta.

Same for me, I picked them up. Arizona is the only other really tempting play for me against the turnover machine that has been Philly so far, but I don't see Bradford throwing 310 yards and 3 touchdowns again. Bears will be looking to make up for an awful outing last week against GB. 7 turnovers, 8 sacks in 2 games = goodness.