Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

El_Chingon

Bricklayers Dynasty Basketball Invitational

lbj.jpg

"This fall — man, this is very tough — this fall, I'm going to take my talents to Ontario and join the League Pass franchise."

Btw Fredrick brewer?...Just cause you own the first pick doesn't mean your team will be any good lol. It's a guarantee that by time the draft is done, I'll have the best team.

*** for all who are interested my third pick is available for trade. After the first 4 picks or so the draft is kinda weak. Pm me if interested.

got a long wait for my next pick. KD certainly wont make the team great ;)

Btw Fredrick brewer?...Just cause you own the first pick doesn't mean your team will be any good lol. It's a guarantee that by time the draft is done, I'll have the best team.

*** for all who are interested my third pick is available for trade. After the first 4 picks or so the draft is kinda weak. Pm me if interested.

No. The 3 round rookie / fa is for succeeding years. In the inagural draft it wikl epbe 16 rds, pick any player available.

God forbid but..

what happens if the guy I pick gets injured before sept 11th - is oit official?

I'm anxious to pick but just wondering ?

I'm kidding....I'm not taking Davis. I'm waiting until 11th to pick.

I didn't think anybody would actually take me serious about taking Davis 3rd. That's more than laughable.

I didn't think anybody would actually take me serious about taking Davis 3rd. That's more than laughable.

i was actually crossing your team off the teams to worry about :rolleyes:

Let's not make jokes for your pick, if you put someone as your pick but were joking and someone else after you makes their pick before you could change it then you're F'd.

Not sure why you'd think it was funny to say you were taking a player in the draft thread when it was your pick but whatever, removed him from your team in the SS. I'll check back on the 11th. Thanks sportsguy and frederick.brewer for helping out with the picks (and trades).

ROUND 1:

1. frederick brewer - Kevin Durant

2. League Pass - LeBron James

3. Kimoti- OTC

4. rakmjn1

5. whiskeyriver

6. binhdvu83

7. KTOWNRACER

8. LazyEngineer

9. wwtate83

10. Drater

11. wOOfunk

12. Sundaykindoflove

13. sportsguy21792

14. El_Chingon

15. Lafferty Daniel

16. sya

ROUND 2:

1. sya

2. Lafferty Daniel

3. El_Chingon

4. sportsguy21792

5. Sundaykindoflove

6. wOOfunk

7. Drater

8. wwtate83

9. LazyEngineer

10. KTOWNRACER

11. binhdvu83

12. whiskeyriver

13. rakmjn1

14. Kimoti

15. League Pass

16. frederick brewer

Whats with the holdup for the #3 pick?

There's no holdup, draft doesn't officially start until 9/11, but Durant and Lebron were no-brainers at #1 and #2 so Fred and LP went ahead and made their picks official.

We have 256 picks to make in 50 days, is that possible with a 24 hr per pick allotted time?

We have 256 picks to make in 50 days, is that possible with a 24 hr per pick allotted time?

In theory no. In practice the process typically speeds up after the first ten rounds or so when the distinctions between picks dissolve and become more of a matter of subjective team choice than objective individual criteria. Or maybe not, lol

I just finished up an offline draft like this one but 20 teams & 14 players per team. It took 7 weeks to complete and we had a 12hr per pick limit first 6 rounds, rounds 7-14 each team had 8hrs to pick. If we keep with the 24hrs limit, it's going to be cutting it close to regular season.

Alright guys, I'll just make my pick & not hold up the draft. It's a no-brainer for me anyways, I'm taking the player who I believe is arguably the #1 fantasy basketball player in the land.

**PF/C Kevin Love

ROUND 1:

1. frederick brewer - Kevin Durant

2. League Pass - LeBron James

3. Kimoti- Kevin Love

4. rakmjn1 - OTC

5. whiskeyriver

6. binhdvu83

7. KTOWNRACER

8. LazyEngineer

9. wtate83

10. Drater

11. wOOfunk

12. Sundaykindoflove

13. sportsguy21792

14. El_Chingon

15. Lafferty Daniel

16. sya

ROUND 2:

1. sya

2. Lafferty Daniel

3. El_Chingon

4. sportsguy21792

5. Sundaykindoflove

6. wOOfunk

7. Drater

8. wwtate83

9. LazyEngineer

10. KTOWNRACER

11. binhdvu83

12. whiskeyriver

13. rakmjn1

14. Kimoti

15. League Pass

16. frederick brewer

I'm sure well have more then 5 picks per day ... i dont think finishing on times going to be an issue...

but with a 24 hour per pick limit.. setting draft stratergies, and trade discussions should fall within that time frame ...unless you havnt done a fantasy basketball draft in years ...we probably dont need the 5 days to prepare for this draft ....