Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TommyKramer

Marques Colston For Torrey Smith

10 posts in this topic

I was offered Torrey for Colston. I feel like Colston is the safer play because he has a history of performing, but I was very high on Torrey going into this year and think he could be a stud this year. I'm just looking for some other opinions on this. Should I pull the trigger? My team and scoring is in my sig. WHIR

this would be somewhat of a push for me, they're both good, Saints' offense is obviously better for receivers but they have a lot more targets than Baltimore does, Smith is younger and should have an improved season after not having an offseason last year, I'd probably keep Colston but you might be kicking yourself later in the year

Since it's a redraft, I would keep Colston. Gotta go with the guy on the passing offense rather than one that bases theirs around their RB.

gthyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I think T. Smith is going to break out this year in a big way, but I still think I'd lean towards Colston here. YOLO though, and I'd have no issues with you making that trade. Help with mine? Thanks: http://forums.rotowo...301125-rb-help/

I agree. Think Torrey could have a big year but Colston safer play and right now I would rate him higher. But If your willing to move one of your WR, you need one really good RB, especially since not ppr. Try to move a receiver and one rb for a stud.