Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And Won

S. Green Or K. Smith? Week 1 - Whir - 12 Team H2H Ppr

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone else have a feeling that Shonn Greene is going to give owners a huge return this year? Or at least a super value? I do.

His team needs him to take many carries too:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8348381/new-york-jets-running-back-shonn-greene-elevate-game-2012

So who would you start Week 1 in 12man PPR?

K. Smith vs.STL

S. Greene vs. BUF

D. Martin vs. Car

All those defense are bad against the run in case your wondering (like in the bottom 10).

MARTIN! hands down...idk how your even contemplating that, I have greene also and considering starting rashad jennings over him. (which i will most likely will do)

I understand the disgust reflected for Greene in the replies, but I'm shocked at the lack of love for Kevin Smith. It's not a slam dunk for Kevin Smith, but I'm absolutely starting him over D. Martin in week 1, especially in a PPR! People treat Kevin Smith like he's dead or something, and I'm very surprised at how undervalued he is right now. Hmmmmm, it sounds like I could get him for a WR2 right now. Time to buy low where I don't own him before he goes off against the Rams on Sunday, apparantly. Can't believe I didn't think of this already. Thanks!

Edit: Oh, and let me be clear, I LOVE D. Martin this year.