Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daz Gervin

Yahoo Fantasy Basketball, Lookin For New Blood! Wars Ii Society

• Hey yall, on these message boards tryin recruit for my league Wars II Society. We brought back the top 6 finishers, inculdin myself who finished in 6th from last year. Were just tryin mix in some new fresh blood for the old returnin vets. All our game performance % for basketball are 74% and higher. U could verify it once u get in the league, if u meet the qualifications to join Wars II Society. I will post the league settings in a minute. But in order to join our league u must have a game performance of at least 70%, played at least 3 years and have 1 gold trophy in your trophy case. Were just tryin to keep the competition at a high level. So please post your fantasy profiles if u meet these qualifications, along wit your email. So far we have 6, need 10 more GM's
    League Name: Wars II Society
    Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
    Draft Time: Sat Sep 22 4:00pm PDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
    Max Teams: 16
    Live Draft Pick Time: 2 Minutes
    Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
    Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: 50
    Max Trades for Entire Season 7
    Trade Reject Time: 3
    Trade End Date: March 21, 2013
    Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
    Waiver Time: 2 days
    Waiver Type: FAAB w/ Continual rolling list tiebreak
    Waiver Mode: Standard
    Can't Cut List Provider: None
    Trade Review: League Votes
    Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
    Max Acquisitions per Week: 12
    Weekly Deadline: Daily - Today
    Start Scoring on: Week 1
    Playoffs: Week 22, 23 and 24 (8 teams)
    Note: Week 24 runs 10 days from Apr 8 to Apr 17
    Playoff Reseeding: Yes
    Lock Eliminated Teams: Yes
    Divisions: Yes (2 divisions)
    Playoff Seeding Options: Division winners awarded top playoff seeds
    Make League Publicly Viewable: Yes
    Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, Util, Util, Util, BN, BN
    Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK)

Not too shabby And1. Just short of the 70% game performance, but everything else u meet. If u wanna spot in Wars II Society, just drop your email or contact me at sixers416@yahoo.com

Anybody else tryin to get a spot? Only 7 spots available. Please drop your fantasy profile and email if u meet the qualifications I listed above or email me at....sixers416@yahoo.com

Still lookin for more GM's. So far we got a active 9 GM's. Were currently voting on the 9th stat for our league. Which would probably be either OREB, FGM or TO. Again if u have at least a 70% game performance and lookin for a active league. Please apply, just drop ya fantasy profile so I can verify it. Along with ya email, so I can send u a invitation.

Yo we got the draft rescheduled to Sun Oct 14 2:30pm PDT. Still lookin for GM's wit game performances above 70%, on yahoo.

Just shoot yo email and fantasy profile link if u qualify. Still got 7 spots left, wassup?

Draft 12 days away. The current 9 GM's I have are very competitive and have the accolades and game performances to show for it.

Our game performances for basketball

Commish (myself) = 74%

RockstaR = 95%

Analipsis Hoosiers = 79%

Baldwin Eight = 79%

Trollblazers = 76%

leon = 74%

Big Lebowski = 74%

The Walking Dead = 69%

bruinsgirl = 11%

Aside the only female in our league, we all have success in fantasy basketball. The level of competition is at its pinnacle. For future inquiries... note u must have at least an 70% game performance and supply your fantasy profile link. Contact me here or get at me at sixers416@yahoo.com to claim one of the 7 available spots still open

Yea I got 6 spots left. 80%? U good money.

Drop ya email and I'll send u a invitation asap. Or if u private with your email, contact me at sixers416@yahoo.com

Draft 9 days away, 5 spots still available! In this league u need an respectable high game performance to join. 10/11 of the current GM's in the league have a 69% or higher game performance on yahoo. I will be replacing the female (lowest game performance in the league) in our league. If the league is filled and GM's are still applying before draft day with the required achievements to join

League Managers Game Performances (you can verify these %'s once u gain access)

RockstaR = 95%

Bahia Blanca = 80%

Analipsis Hoosiers = 79%

Baldwin Eight = 79%

PINOY PAPALICIOUS = 76%

Trollblazers = 76%

leon = 74%

Big Lebowski = 74%

Commish (myself) = 74%

The Walking Dead (rotoworld's And Won) = 69%

NBA is Awesome!!! = 11%

My leagues generally stay active throughout the season. With maybe 1 or 2 bottom tier teams becoming inactive towards midway of the season. Our very own Analipsis Hoosiers does a power ranking for all 16 teams. He usually updates it every 3-4 weeks on the message boards. Keeps the leagues camaraderie and contentious braggin rights for the top spot fun all year around.

Again please drop your fantasy profile link, as well as your email if u qualify. Or directly hit me up at sixers416@yahoo.com

Aight, I have 4 remaining spots left in this 16 team league. Draft day (Oct.14) is 7 days and 22 hours away.

Readin through the post, u should grasp what the protocol is to get a spot in this league. Lookin forward to see some of u rotoworld vets in our league....

Draft this Sunday! Limited spots available. Let me know if u qualify to get in. So we can talk and get u in before this Sun., before there's no more spots left

Aight, I have 1 remaining spot left to fill. It should be gone by tomorrow afternoon. ONLY post, if your game performance is above 70% and u can provide your fantasy profile link to verify. As it stands, these are the current 15 GM's game %'s on yahoo...

RockstaR = 95%

Legitsman = 85%

Atlantic & Flatbush = 84%

Bahia Blanca = 80%

BUCKS = 80%

Analipsis Hoosiers = 79%

Baldwin Eight = 79%

PINOY PAPALICIOUS = 76%

dDarKSidE = 76%

LA Lakers = 76%

Trollblazers = 76%

leon = 74%

Big Lebowski = 74%

Commish (myself) = 74%

The Walking Dead (rotoworld's And Won) = 69%

^ You can verify those %'s, once u gain access

I doubt u find an more competitive league out there. Where 100% of the GM's in the league, have the success and accolades to back it up with. Definitely will be more cutthroat and exercise legitimate rivals to a max. More so than that 2012 Rotoworld Champions league. Who puts more emphasis on quantity than quality. For the sake of more notable camaraderie and recognition smh

Let me know if any of yall are interested tho, time is runnin' out for the last spot...

I just upped the level of competition this year lol. Were doing 18 Gm's now, instead of 16. Were at 17 right now, we only need 1 spot to fill. Draft will be held this Sun., in the afternoon. Were also currently votin on whether we should do a auction or standard draft. Right now its 7 votes for standard and 3 votes for auction.

Again were all over 70% game performance, aside And Won (69%). If u meet the 70% or higher game performance on yahoo. With also at least one 1st-3rd place finish in a 14-20 man league (in the past 2 years) and can provide ya yahoo fantasy profile. Please apply, 1 spot left fellas!

Word, it is. Never did a 18 league before. Yea 1 bench spot. The 10 player roster was either gonna look like

PG

SG

G

SF

PF

F

C

Util

Util

BN

Or

PG