Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

derrick8718

20 Team Espn H2H Snake Draft Keeper Dynasty League With A Twist

I just made the league. It's a 20 team dynasty league where you keep 10 players at seasons end. It'll go to

2014. I have great hope in this league and I hope you guys will too. It is very neat and organized. The twist

is that the league has 20 NBA teams in there. You'll choose a team you like and then choose 3 players on

that real NBA team. (Ex: If I chose the Heat, I could only choose 3 players on the Heat like Wade, Lebron,

and Bosh). You pick 3 players and then we'll have a snake draft on Sept. 29 at 7:15 p.m. Your allowed to

trade your 3 players you chose and draft picks before the draft. The draft order will be based on your

players you drafted. I only want active and experienced owners!!!! You'll need at least 2-3 years and have

to be active. Quickly join before the good teams are taken!!!!!! Teams currently taken are:

Lakers, OKC, and Grizzlies.

http://games.espn.go...5&seasonId=2013

Email me guys at luoderrick99@yahoo.com for more info!!!

Bump. Guys I havent updated in a while. Only 9 spots left!!! Spurs, Bucks, Celtics, 76ers, Cavaliers, Warriors, and Wizards are the only teams left!

I will take the 76ers please, Bynum, Holliday, Turner.

Bump. Only 3 teams left !!!!! Bucks(Monta Ellis, Brandon Jennings, Ersan Ilyasova), Celtics(Rondo, Pierce, and KG), and Raptors(Bargnani, Lowry, and DeRozan).

Maybe just cut it to 14, I think someone will eventually want to take the Bucks.

Bump. 1 spot left guys, grizzlies. The league is gonna be fun and active. I've tried my hardest to choose out the best owners.

I need one owner for Celtics. Past owner quit. Keepers are Rondo, KG, and Pierce!!! Please email me or leave your email below.

I'm interested, but I have a question would you consider changing from the Celtics to another team? I love the Kings and will take them in a heart beat if there was a change made. I have been doing this fantasy thing since 1985-when it was only mail and phone.