Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RotoGenius

Rotogenius Is Here To Help: 2012-2013

Some of you may remember this thread from last year. I will answer every question and do not expect any advice in return. DO NOT provide a link to your thread and instead simply post your question in this thread. No repeats and please be patient. Please return later to let me know if I did a good job or not. Please keep in mind that Week 1 is the week hardest to predict.

Fire away.

MJD or Gerhart?

.5/rec PPR

the RB situations on both teams are up in the air and the "news" being reported cannot be trusted at this point.

Dear RotoGenius,

Will Ryan Williams have a monster game and become a top-ten RB sensation overnight?

--CC

No and no. I like him, but today's matchup is difficult, and Beanie's not going away completely. If he becomes a top 20 back, which is possible, he will be providing excellent value on where he was drafted.

Dwyer or David Wilson ROS

Akers or Zuerlain ROS

Sproles or Steven Jackson in a keeper?

Rank my team / general outlook / sit-starts for Today

QB - Ryan

WR - Fitz, AJ Green, Bowe

RB - SJax, Cop Speed

TE - F.Davis

K-M.Bryant

Def-Houston

BN- Titus Young, Denarius Moore, J.Locker, Helu, Olsen, J.Starks

waiver in already is Starks for Ogletree

Thanks

Start a banged up Stevie Johnson against Revis or Darrius Heyward-Bey, who appears to be the only somewhat healthy Raiders WR?

Start banged up Dustin Keller or drop him for Kyle Rudolph or Coby Fleener and play them?

Both PPR leagues

pp every 5 receptions

Flex: DHB or CJ Spiller

TE: Gonzo or Rudolph

Thanks

So .2 per reception?

I like DHB in a shootout. Spiller will see plenty of snaps, but not all of them, and that game projects as lower scoring.

Close, but I'll go Gonzo. Just a higher level of trust this early in the season.

Rotogenius lend a hand please:

I'm deciding between starting Cook as my TE and Olsen vs. Ronnie Brown in my flex. Setup that way so I have 3 extra hours to decide btw Olsen and brown. My gut is telling me to stick with the two TEs since brown isn't exceptional, but could be a decent flex

MJD or Gerhart?

.5/rec PPR

the RB situations on both teams are up in the air and the "news" being reported cannot be trusted at this point.

This is a good one. Talk about dicey. Honestly, and you won't like reading this, no one knows how much AP and MJD will play, and that's what makes this decision.

It's PPR, so I'll take MJD, as they're talking about using him exclusively as the 3rd down back. Obviously a superior talent as well.

Dwyer or David Wilson ROS

Akers or Zuerlain ROS

Sproles or Steven Jackson in a keeper?

I'm leaning Wilson, but value won't pick up until later in the season and is dependent on how he controls the fumbling. Clearer path to carries.

Akers. Proven.

Sproles in PPR, SJax otherwise.

Rank my team / general outlook / sit-starts for Today

QB - Ryan

WR - Fitz, AJ Green, Bowe

RB - SJax, Cop Speed

TE - F.Davis

K-M.Bryant

Def-Houston

BN- Titus Young, Denarius Moore, J.Locker, Helu, Olsen, J.Starks

waiver in already is Starks for Ogletree

Thanks

Consult the pyramid of greatness.

Assuming it is 12 team, I like your team. I have no idea who cop speed is. Your lineup looks optimal. Maybe later in the season you will be playing Young over Bowe for certain matchups.

Who should I start today in my flex? .5 PPR

CJ Spiller @ NYJ or Mike Williams vs Carolina

And apparently the weather is bad in Tampa.

Start a banged up Stevie Johnson against Revis or Darrius Heyward-Bey, who appears to be the only somewhat healthy Raiders WR?

Start banged up Dustin Keller or drop him for Kyle Rudolph or Coby Fleener and play them?

Both PPR leagues

DHB. Love the chance for a shootout on Monday night and I'm not buying the Stevie over Revis domination.

I like Rudolph of those options. Healthier and Ponder is building rapport with him, especially with no reliable RB or WR2.

Rotogenius - Please help me pick a deep league WR option from the following:

B. Edwards

D. Avery

E. Sanders

Streater

S. Smith (Stl)

insight appreciated.

Martin, DWilliams or BLloyd at flex

VJax, Garcon, Bowe or BLloyd at WR pick 2

Those are ridiculous flex options. DeAngelo, with Stewart out in a great matchup.

Lloyd first. Brady throws to him. Garcon second - I like the chances of a shootout in that game and he looks great.

PPR flex spot pick 1

Gerhart

Titus young

Hillis (im starting j. charles)

thanks