Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misterj

Ersan Ilyasova 2012-2013 Season Outlook

Dear Scott Skiles you are such a buffoon,

Ersan Ilyasova is expected to start at PF for the Bucks, though Scott Skiles won't yet guarantee it.

"We haven't made a final decision, but definitely leaning in the direction of Ersan up front," Scott Skiles said. It would be a real surprise if he doesn't start, especially after the Bucks spent around $40 million to retain him this summer.

This is exactly what I was getting at in my earlier post.

Posturing..they paid him 40MM and he's arguably their third best player..plus he is a good soldier..plays hard..

Posturing..they paid him 40MM and he's arguably their third best player..plus he is a good soldier..plays hard..

Huh? I mean, I guess you could argue that, if you wanted to knock him down a few spots and were a huge fan of undersized, inefficient guards, but with the performances he was putting up, he's pretty clearly the Bucks' best player.

It might have had something to do with them wining by like 15 most of the game. He seemed like he was playing pretty good though

I think he had like 2 fouls in the first 3 minutes of the game or something

I think he had like 2 fouls in the first 3 minutes of the game or something

oops, rotoworld says he sat out the entire 4th cause it was a blow out. Why the hell did Ellis get 36 min then

Inexplicably, both Udoh and Sanders saw 20+ minutes, which is why Ilyasova saw less minutes. This is worrying because Tobias Harris is really emerging as an offensive threat right now, meaning Ilyasova won't see as much time at the SF than fantasy owners would like.

I just traded for him, and hoping he gets more shots up as the games go on. I think with two alpha dogs (in terms of taking shots atleast) in Monta and Jennings, it's hard for him to be a fantasy monster. I handcuffed him with Harris as well, because I figure one of these two will handle the inside scoring duties for the team. But there is obviously cause for concern when offensively he's the 3rd option on the team, and the 4th option has made some strides, while playing for a fantasy terrorist of a coach.

However pessimistic his situation sounds, I think he'll have ample minutes, and that should let his talent shine through.

Looks like he is getting Scott Skiles'ed. They made there subs and he is still riding pine. Let the headache begin......

well..this guy's been highly disappointing so far

Came in for 46 seconds, committed foul, BOOM benched LOL.

wow this is so lame. this is the exact opposite of what i expected tonight...

This guy sucks, this is one of the worst teams in the NBA for crying out loud!

Batum last night, this guy tonight. Rough start.

I have both him and Faried.. come on guys!

Ilyasova needs to get his s--- together. Thought I got a steal with him. Hope it turns out right.