Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misterj

Ersan Ilyasova 2012-2013 Season Outlook

Euro Poo-C. Absolutely can't rely on this bum

This statement is ridiculous. Guy has been a beast since the coaching change. Obviously he has missed a couple games here and there due to inj, but to make a blanket statement such as that is crap. Timing sucks, but that's life with fantasy anything. Luck plays a huge factor with health of players down the stretch.

At least he's eyeing a Sunday return and is making progress. I need him for next week, so I'm not too worried.

At least he's eyeing a Sunday return and is making progress. I need him for next week, so I'm not too worried.

did u read that he's eyeing a sunday return???? where?

did u read that he's eyeing a sunday return???? where?

Ersan Ilyasova (back, hip) is listed as out for Friday's game against the Pacers, but he's making progress and is eyeing a return on Sunday.

Per roto

is he playing tonight?

No word yet. His game starts at 3 though so we should know in a few hours.

Fingers crossed, need him back for next week. I dominated this weeks match, but with curry maybe missing games, I need everyone ealse healthy.

I really missed this cat.

The Bucks only play 3 games next week, so Ersan should be good to go.

Has he been beasting so much that GMs aren't even fazed by his monster lines anymore? I'm glad I never gave up hope on him and considered cutting him. 27/9 w/3 3pters with a quarter to go!

I remember when this thread used to be the top of page every single night for the wrong reasons. Seems like that was so long ago.

Wished I still had Ily. Had to let him go when he missed those 3 games. Otherwise, I would've never made the championship round.

But this is why I (and for all of those that did their research) drafted him.

Truly a beast.

I do not know who is worse, Smart for hating IT2 or Skiles for hating Ersan....how do these clowns get coaching jobs in the NBA????

Drafted him in all of my leagues! Beast!!

I do not know who is worse, Smart for hating IT2 or Skiles for hating Ersan....how do these clowns get coaching jobs in the NBA????

Skiles hating Ilyasova, definitely. Thomas had some good competition at PG with Brooks and even Tyreke this year. Ilyasova had none. But Skiles still found a way to reduce his mins. and break Ilyasova's confidence along the way.

not defending Skiles AT ALL.....but maybe Ily just takes longer than others to get going? last year towards the end of the season is when he also came on...

regardless... Ily is killing it for me and glad i rode the wave!

Maybe Ilya is just awesome and everyone shoulda chilled out instead of dumping him or trading him to me for Danny Green

what a jerk!!! doesn't he know i'm in the finals!

ESPN reports that Ersan is out today with a wrist injury. Get him out of your lineups now if you have the chance.

ESPN reports that Ersan is out today with a wrist injury. Get him out of your lineups now if you have the chance.

Yet another blow to my hopes of winning. Ersan was so frustrating to own this season.