Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trifecta

Is This Trade Good For My Team: Romo And Aj Green For Cam And Mike Wallace?

10 posts in this topic

My team is below.

I send Romo, Green, receive Cam and Wallace

While I don't necessarily like the idea of having the top 2 WRs from the same team, the overall trade is tempting. Seems like I'm putting a lot of eggs in the Steeler's passing game basket, but overall this seems to be a pretty good trade for me, value wise at least.

Should I make the move?

I second Mkdank; AJ is a beast, and I have my own misgivings about Cam matching his production from last year. Romo finally has a core of healthy receivers this year (at least so far) and could put up some gaudy numbers. If it was me, I wouldn't do it.

What if I sent Big Ben and AJ instead? Receiving Cam and Wallace in return?

That would give me the strongest 2 QBs in the league, which would be nice so I can play them based on matchups and what not. Or play the hotter player.

I can see AJ Green Match Wallices production. So your basically down to asking yourself. Can you Trust Cam over Romo. I would say no...

Big Ben...Hmm..again, its all about how much you trust Cam. Cam would be upside. But with Big Ben and their emphasis on the passing game this year. He is pretty solid himself

I would personally just stand pat with what you got. Unless you see that Cam is a big upgrade...

What about Big Ben though? I may be able to repackage the deal as Roethlisberger and AJ Green for Cam and Wallace or Cam and Welker