Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LIONS FAN-dsn

Cobb, Britt, Lafell, K. Smith: Pick 1 Flex

7 posts in this topic

1.5 yards receiving is 1 point

2 yards rushing is 1 point

Receivers get a slight edge for yardage, but Kevin Smith catches a lot of balls, so despite the matchup he still could produce.

I'm interested I starting all the wideouts, but there's concern with britt in his 1st game back, LaFell I would start if Steve smith sits, and Cobb is a guy of love to start but was on the fence in how I should do so. Do I wait and see on Cobb, or does the Bears cover 2 defense mean big things for cobb?

Help me pick my flex and I'll return the favor!

Call me crazy, even though its vs. SF I think Id start Smith. Its a gamble, but lets face it he is going to get touches one way or another.

I'd go with Cobb, they've shown that they like to have him involved in the game plan and he has been lining up as a back so he could see a couple draw plays on top of all the passes he'll be getting. I think Cobb and Smith are close, go for Cobb.

I like kevin smith, number 1 rb there, he'll get touches no matter what, and also see some looks in the passing game.

Bump: non ppr or Ret yardage points, just straight head to head with a little bit of yardage boost to receiving yards.

Cobb vs Bears

Kevin Smith vs 49ers

LaFell vs Saints

Britt vs Chargers

Leave a link!