Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fantasypro123

Trade Nelson And M.bush/spiller/marshawn For Megatron? Whir

12 posts in this topic

Matt Ryan

Lesean Mccoy

Demarco Murray

Julio Jones

Jordy Nelson

Cj Spiller

Michael Bush

Marshawn Lynch

Aaron Hernandez

Michael Vick

Willis Mcgahee

Felix Jones

Antonio Brown

Garrett Hartley

Houston Def

8 person standard league, 2 WR, 2RB, one flex.

Feel like dropping Felix Jones even though he is the handcuff to Murray because of my RB depth. On the wire is Stephen Hill, Olgetree, Billy Cundiff, Joe Flacco, Jake Locker. I don' like Hartley as a kicker.

So maybe I'm reading this wrong but your trading...

Jordy Nelson - Seems to be Rodgers favorite target

CJ Spiller - High upside RB2 with FJax out

Michael Bush - Low end RB1 while Forte is out

Marshawn Lynch - #1 Guy in seattle

for

Calvin Johnson - Closest thing to God as there is on a football field.

No way. You give up way way way way to much.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/303808-my-week-2-startsit-questions/

No trading Nelson and either Marshawn or Spiller or Bush for Megatron. I think Bush is my best bet out of those three since Forte is a bigger threat to Bush when he comes back I think than F-Jax to Spiller.

You sure he has Alfed Morris, Forte, F-Jax and Trent Richardson. There is no one good on the free agent market also. We will see when Morris lays an egg and Trent has another bad game.

if he offered this to you then I would say dump bush nelson and run with it. Even Spiller and nelson is a win but i would hold onto lynch out of those 3

Anyone think I should try to trade for Brees, Rodgers, Brady with a package of Matt Ryan and (spiller or M.Bush or Lynch) or try for Megatron instead? Ryan looks poised for a top five yr but of course those big three you know what you are getting.

I think try to get rid of Nelson+xxx while he still has value from last season. Megatron is the huge pick up here, and I think Ryan is holding his own all season long. Don't worry about top 3 QB's when you have Ryan and you can get a shot at Megatron.

I'm having my own Nelson dilemma

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/303834-trade-my-jordy-nelsonmcgahee-for-miles-austinfloyd-whir/