Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soldier

What Is Your Perfect Week?

34 posts in this topic

My perfect week is a week in which the D/ST I stream doesn't give up negative points. THAT is my perfect week.

Mine is not having a head case of a QB give me 2.74 points on a Thursday night and therefore ruin anything I have to look forward to on Sunday and Monday.

1 person likes this

Knowing I can go to bed early on Sunday/Monday night with victory already in hand.

The week a gaggle of Playboy Playmates, who all know an incredible amount about fantasy football and can speak eloquently on the trend away from power running and toward a passing game, and opine intelligently about what that means in terms of talent scarcity at each position, and whether that makes elite QBs more valuable or less based on a higher minimum bar, help me set my lineup before locking me away in my home cinema with Sunday Ticket on a 10 foot screen, serving me sandwiches and beer, and giving me lap dances at the commercial breaks, with extra special "honey time" at the half.

I have not had that perfect week... yet.

1 person likes this

Knowing I can go to bed early on Sunday/Monday night with victory already in hand.

This. And this is the week. I had the absolute worst matchups of my year this week up and down my roster.... Calvin Johnson and Kevin Smith at SF, Ray Rice and Torrey Smith at PHI (Nhamdi), DeMarco Murray at SEA, and Finley vs CHI. And I still won outright by Sunday night cause my opponent had the worst luck ever.

But you know what they say... sometimes its better to be lucky than good.

It wasn't me, but last year, a guy in my league put up 70. My league is unique and the average score is usually in the 30s, with 40 being an almost guarentee win. And who do you think was lucky enough to play him that week?

For me, it was this week. 12-man league, non-PPR, $75 buy-in. Yes, no fraction points. Yes, it's yahoo. I'm still happy.

122p08h.jpg

in any decently competitive league theres no way you should have McCoy and Cam Newton.....let alone Lynch on top of that.....so my perfect week would be playing in a league with the calibre of player you are against.

For me, it was this week. 12-man league, non-PPR, $75 buy-in. Yes, no fraction points. Yes, it's yahoo. I'm still happy.

122p08h.jpg

in any decently competitive league theres no way you should have McCoy and Cam Newton.....let alone Lynch on top of that.....so my perfect week would be playing in a league with the calibre of player you are against.

I traded Mike Vick, Fred Jackson, and Dwayne Bowe for Cam Newton and Marshawn Lynch. I then flipped Hakeem Nicks and Steven Jackson into Victor Cruz and Vernon Davis. McCoy, S.Jackson, F.Jackson, and Nicks were my first 4 picks.

122p08h.jpg

Oh god please don't be that guy.

1 person likes this

122p08h.jpg

Oh god please don't be that guy.

Haha. There always has to be a guy that doesn't believe its true. It's like when people in the AC or BC forums call people out for their sigs. Why would people lie on here?

My perfect week is when my team peforms up to expectations, I win, and no one gets hurt. So far I haven't had a perfect week.

This was a pretty perfect week for me, Aaron Rodgers doesn't do much, yet my team dominates because Amendola, Bowe, Antonio Brown and Malcolm Floyd get me nearly 100 points in my PPR.

My perfect week would be to not have a player get injured in the first quarter. FJax week 1 and Hernandez week 2. Geez!

winning the championship. simple and plain scoring more points then the other team.

perfect week? how long have you been playing. its week 2.

winning the championship. simple and plain scoring more points then the other team.

perfect week? how long have you been playing. its week 2.

Don't be a douche.

I think I had one last week with my team that scored 170 points. Funny though, because I didn't even break 100 in Week 1 with that team.