Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NorthBoundTrain

Was Just Offered A Trade, Whatta Ya Think?

I would give Eli and Demaryius Thomas and get Brady and Welker. My team is in my sig. Keep in mind that if I make this trade I will have 4 Patriots. I don't have a backup qb, TE, or kicker. That means week 9, when the Pats have their bye, would be tough going for me.

Leave a link and I'll return the favor.

I'm a big Brady fan but I'm a little down on Welker this season. I realize that week 1 was an anomaly and he will put up numbers at but something fishy is going on in NE surrounding him. Is there anyway he can give you a different WR? If not I would probably still make the deal because I view Brady as a big upgrade over Eli.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/305007-sell-high-on-bowe-buy-low-on-sjax/

I am literally shocked that there is negative feedback on this trade. This is the no-brainiest of no-brainers. You're getting the two best players in the trade!!!

You guys overreact just a little tiny bit to Week 1, I kinda think.

If I do this do I basically just give up week 9? Or do I drop some backups and hope no one else grabs them?

With injuries, etc. you never know what your team will look like by Week 9. Pull the trigger on this gift of a deal and worry about Week 9 when it comes. You'll figure it out.

It is kind of a risk though with week 9, but at the same time that is only one game compared to the rest of the season. Welker has not done much so far but now with hernandez out he should kill it now that they will have to go to the 3wr set. You def have the advantage in the trade. I just do not like week 9, but I would most likely make that trade.

Could you give feedback on mine please?http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/305041-trade-mjd-and-cruz-for-mathews-and-jennings/

If I do this do I basically just give up week 9? Or do I drop some backups and hope no one else grabs them?

Yeah, maybe you will give up on week 9. Or maybe you'll have a little room to maneuver and the guy you're playing will be missing key pieces. It's just one week. I'd make the move, although I don't think it's as big of a no-brainer as people think. Welker is definitely unhappy (for now) and Eli can put up big numbers too.

You really only have 3 NE players. Kicker doesn't count. Just drop the kicker and get a different one in week 9. It won't make a difference.

If you're still concerned, you could try trading one of them after accepting this trade (which is a no brainer).

I don't think this is quite as lopsided as people make it sound. I definitely don't think Welker will put up more pts than Demariyus this season... which evens the trade a bit in my eyes.

But I'd probably still pull the trigger for Brady, and half-assume i'm just gonna punt week 9 lol.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/305052-lafell-vs-martellus-bennett-whir-of-course/

man. I dunno in a non-ppr I think Dtom is gonna have way more points than welker and lots of TDs. Ya Brady is an upgrade. but welker is a downgrade, edelman is starting over him.. somethings not right with that situation stay away.

Oh yeah, this is a great move

think this is a no brainer like everyone has said, brady is brady one of the top Qbs in the league, with hernandez down welker is gonna get more looks.

Take the trade

Yes, Please

You're not worried about about Welker? I'd be giving up the highest scoring WR for the first 2 weeks and getting back a bit of a wildcard.

I'd do it. Brady is hard, nay, nearly impossible to pass up, and Welker will have increased opportunity in next few weeks. And echoing another person - you can get a new kicker for Week 9.

Thanks for help with mine.

With hernandez out for a major part of the season, i could see welker being more of a mainstay in the offense. I absolutely love thomas, but it's too you're benefit.