Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kriegz

Alfred Morris For Hernandez? Whir

8 posts in this topic

So I was offered Hernandez for Alfred Morris by a RB starved owner. My team is the first one in my sig. I could use another TE however Hernandez and Vernon Davis have the same bye week. Hernandez would simply rotate in as a flex player most weeks or over Vernon depending on matchups. I am very deep at RB so Alfred is expendable but I don't have great confidence in grabbing another decent RB5 off waivers....I'm leaning towards doing it considering Hernandez will be back soon, but what do you guys think.

I will definately help back so leave a link with your opinion!

If Hernandez isn't going to directly improve your team, I'd look at it from the view of which player would you rather deprive the other team of.

Second for me would be trade-bait. People don't trust Shanahan and RG3 is pouching TDs so I think you'd have better luck spinning off Aaron for someone of value to you.

I know that's not really a straight answer but without seeing the other team it's hard to say which move is worse for him.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/308840-need-3-rbs-to-start/

Thank you though that is some good perspective that I didn't consider....my league has been very trade happy so my strategy usually has been to get the most talent possible because like you said I could also flip Hernandez pretty easily...

Id get hernandez if you can. Your deep at running back and Hernadez could end up being the best TE in fantasy. They also use him in the running game as well.

Ask for more from him. I think Morris is becoming fairly valuable, although this week he faces a really rough run defense. I don't think Hernandez is nearly as valuable to non-rotoworld people. That said maybe you can get something really good for Davis after Hernandez comes back?

I'd dump Morris... whether it be for Hernandez or someone else.

How many seasons is it now where Shanahan had a solid RB, yet he tarnishes them by splitting time?

It's going to happen again.

Hernandez can be used as bait for sure....

Thank you for your help!