Krono87

Paul George 2012-2013 Season Outlook - Ascension Into Stardom?

Anyone thinks he's kinda like a Pippen?

Interesting. I think he's a better shooter, but Pippen was much smarter and had some of the best footwork on the court. Defensively, I like the comparison.

George's potential is Durant? are u joking?? George hasn't reached his potential yet, but he's nowhere near being a player of Durant's caliber. A little early to go that far. as a matter of fact, I bet his production decreases when Granger comes back, as Granger is still their first option.

He's a beast, don't get me wrong, but he has a ways to go before he can be considered with the superstars of this league.

I think Granger's time is about done with that team. This is George's team now in my opinion.

Either way, George is looking like a potential late 1st round/early 2nd rounder for drafts next season.

i actually like george over batum in next years draft. george will be the first option on the team while batum will still be the 3rd. and assuming the blazers actually get a bench next year, batum's minutes should realistically go down to about 34-36 (he's at 39 minutes right now). as the person above mentioned he's a late first round (15 team leagues) and 2nd round in 10 team leagues.

2u97aix.jpg

Over the last 21 days, PG24 is dominating 3's, reb, ast, and stl. Pretty impressive list, also surprised by Jameer Nelson, damn.

How do u post those spreadsheets from bbm? Are u just cutting and pasting?

Anyone thinks he's kinda like a Pippen?

Interesting. I think he's a better shooter, but Pippen was much smarter and had some of the best footwork on the court. Defensively, I like the comparison.

George is in his third year now and he's still 22. As I recall, Pippen came into the league at 22. Anyways, I think George will get a lot smart but won't be the type of passer Pippen was. However, offensively and defensively, he reminds me a whole lot of Pippen. Their play style and body of work are very similar. Both are long and athletic.

Edited by Hot N Sour Soup

Are you buying or selling George with Granger due back?

He stays around the same value for me, and since I own him that means I'm holding.

Are you buying or selling George with Granger due back?

Don't think it's going to impact him a ton at the beginning when Granger is getting his legs back. In time it might hurt George's scoring just a touch, but nothing big.

Nasty, and I mean nasty, block on a Galinari dunk just now. Love this guys game.

doesn't say in the boxscore that he blocked a shot?

Nasty, and I mean nasty, block on a Galinari dunk just now. Love this guys game.

doesn't say in the boxscore that he blocked a shot?

I saw that. Been waiting for them to fix it. In yahoo it said hibbert blocked the shot but he wasn't close. They'll correct it.

there it is i think (ESPN at least) unless there was another block in the 4th.

Edited by Trifecta

there it is i think (ESPN at least) unless there was another block in the 4th.

That was another one. Should have 2 for the game. Tough ending to that game, no call on Iguodala and a questionable call against George for the loss.

George and the Pacers just got totally hosed at the end of the game against the nuggets. Guy is a fantasy monster though.

George and the Pacers just got totally hosed at the end of the game against the nuggets. Guy is a fantasy monster though.

They called George for a foul on the inbound pass with 0.5 left?? What was that all about?

Dammit! I have both PG and Gallo. Would've killed it even more if the game went OT.

anyone think if George will hold his top 15 value even when Granger comes back? I am thinking of going after him in a keeper league...

George is a safe bet to maintain his value the rest of the way.

For a keeper, the list of players I'd rather have is pretty short.