Krono87

Paul George 2012-2013 Season Outlook - Ascension Into Stardom?

What's his ROS outlook in 8 cat league? He top 40 ? Been disappointed with his 41% FG

i own him in an 8-cat league. ive been very pleased, but his fg% irks me.

I dont know.....the guy is good but he will never have ridiculous value. He doesnt really have much offensive ability, and I think his team knows that. HE can shoot though.

What's his ROS outlook in 8 cat league? He top 40 ? Been disappointed with his 41% FG

He's ranked 13 on CBS

CBS rankings are garbage, no one in their right mind would have him in the top 20 right now.

Dude is so much more raw offensively than people have been led to believe. He's a solid open 3 point shooter, but really has very little in his offensive arsenal other than that. People who said that he could basically assume Granger's role must have never watched him play. There's a lot of room for growth, but he's really not a good offensive player right now.

• Like 2

Dude is so much more raw offensively than people have been led to believe. He's a solid open 3 point shooter, but really has very little in his offensive arsenal other than that. People who said that he could basically assume Granger's role must have never watched him play. There's a lot of room for growth, but he's really not a good offensive player right now.

I wouldn't say it's that bad, but you're right it's pretty raw. He's not just a stand still jump shooter, though He can shoot off the dribble and he's whatever at putting the ball on the floor. I've seen some games where he played from the post and hit fadeway jumpers. I've also seen games where he did make plays off the dribble with some stepback jumpers. He's just wildly inconsistent and it's mostly because he struggles to consistently create space for himself.

As an owner, I definitely expected more than this. I'm still satisfied with the stats across the board that he does provide, but I'm still hopeful (long season) that his offense gets better.

obviously, granger is a better player. i never saw the hype in george. outside of being a nice defender, his game is still raw. i always felt people were reaching when proclaiming him a superstar talent. even before the granger injury, people were pickin him way too soon.

• Like 1

I got him 3rd round, he's disapointing so far to say the least... but the season is long. Tonight he's 0-5 and laying a fat goose egg, which doesn't bode well after he dropped a massive 4 points the previous game.

Stardom?

LOL

He should be blowing up with Granger out.

Terrible.

Edited by DLG10

i took him in the 5th round so im not that pissed, but i also got isaish thomas (bust) in the 6th round and ilyasova (bust) in the 7th. so wait, i actually am pissed

Edited by svensta
  • Like 1

Just an embarrassing performance today. Bust of the year so far.

Whoa now.. He's just had two awful games. But outside of these two lousy performances, he was producing top 30 level. It's a long season. He was inconsistent last year and it looks like we're going to have to deal with his inconsistencies again this year. But bust of the year? Not even close..

Edited by tremixt
  • Like 2

Bust of the year is Bynum by far

And I am sending out offers for George as we speak

Edited by rayruuu

Assistant Coach Question

Edited by Tarheels_2433
Please use the proper sub-forum, the Assistant Coach Help Forum, for all roster specific questions.

Much better in the first half. He's not just camping out for 3's. He's put the ball on the floor, he's being agressive, crashing the boards again.

I rather have the efficiency than him shooting 3s all day, hope he keeps it up

Yes! I'll take this performance over the 9 3ptm game. He looks like the player I hoped for. This is the potential!

Well, the buy low window was just emphatically slammed shut.