Krono87

Paul George 2012-2013 Season Outlook - Ascension Into Stardom?

Does anyone really think he'll keep up similar #s with Granger back?

Mercy, this question has been asked about 243 times in the last 5 pages. There are about 5-6+ different perspectives on this very question. At some point, instead of rehashing the same question, just do your own due diligence and make a decision about whether you want to hold him or move him.

There's still a chance George plays tonight..Vogel wanted him to stay and sleep in his own bed last night and he may travel to be with the team tonight..wouldn't really expect him to play well if he does end up playing, however.

Scott Agness@ScottAgness

Plans changed…contrary to what Frank Vogel said pregame last night, I’m told Paul George traveled w/ the team and is in Brooklyn.

hmm..hope he plays.

Oh man, suit up Paul George, slam some gatorade, do what ya gotta do, im in a battle vs the other top team in an 18 teamer..... If I had him last night and tonight i'd run away with it, but I can maybe sneak out a win if he plays, any more word?

Just read he's playing on Rotoworlds feed, hell yes..... if i can get 60% outta the guy its better than a DNP!

lets go PG.

yup he's playing. Hopefully he plays ok and doesn't destroy my field goal percentage lol.

yup he's playing. Hopefully he plays ok and doesn't destroy my field goal percentage lol.

i play in a fpts league, percentages dont count haha, thank god, im thinking he'll play about 25 mins tonight, 25 mins of George is better than zero mins in my league....

starts off with a rebound and nice jumper..looks good to me!

Edited by bturn10

Another crazy stls night. I can imagine his stls are going to jump significantly when Granger comes back. Pts may go down, but his defensive stats may make him even more valuable than he is now. He should be in the running for MIP.

On a Pacers-related note, remember when Rotoworld was hyping up Gerald Green before the season?

I didn't realize just how terrible Green has been this season. 35% FG and a PER of 7.35. Nice multiyear contract the Pacers gave him.

• Like 1

On a Pacers-related note, remember when Rotoworld was hyping up Gerald Green before the season?

I didn't realize just how terrible Green has been this season. 35% FG and a PER of 7.35. Nice multiyear contract the Pacers gave him.

Yeah. They are projecting him to be better than George Hill but they spoke too soon.

Going back to Paul George, he's like a ninja out there with 6 steals. I've been trading for him the whole season but the owner won't budge.

Yeah. They are projecting him to be better than George Hill but they spoke too soon.

Going back to Paul George, he's like a ninja out there with 6 steals. I've been trading for him the whole season but the owner won't budge.

Who are you offering for him?

I was offering Ty Lawson for him in his slump (early to mid November) and Steph Curry last December (because I have so many guards). Still, nothing. Lol.

I was offering Ty Lawson for him in his slump (early to mid November) and Steph Curry last December (because I have so many guards). Still, nothing. Lol.

Damn. I wouldn't do it for Ty but I might take Steph. Depends on team needs obviously but that's a more than fair offer.

Damn. I wouldn't do it for Ty but I might take Steph. Depends on team needs obviously but that's a more than fair offer.

He didn't took my proposal because he's afraid to gamble on Curry's health. I just want to balance my team and George really fits perfectly. I just love this guy's game and Granger's arrival will benefit him more by increasing his assist.

This thread is like a ghost town, WTF? How are you people not talking about the tear that PG is on right now? Did the last page of this thread fall off?

Im amazed by what this guy has done since 12/29. Averaging 19/10/4/2 in that span, simply incredible.

This surely has to be his ceiling, right? Sell high, right? LOL That's what I'm trying to tell the PG owner in my league. Been dangling Al Jefferson to no avail... sigh I wish I was a paul george owner...

I'm trying to trade Paul George and someone else for Batum cause I fear he'll fall off with Granger returning

We did rave about his tear but he's been on this tear for a month and a half since his goose egg in early December. The lack of posts in here lately is a testament to his recent consistency. He's a borderline first rounder and I'm not even thinking about selling high, even with grander coming back.

Edited by Pau Gasol's Neckbeard
  • Like 1

just realized my question had been asked about 20 times over the last 3 pages.

Edited by aaa1

He's been my best player over the past month. I'm not selling high simply because I already bought low on most of the underperforming early rounders I think will actually turn around their play, and Granger isn't realistically close to a return. Even when Granger returns I see it minimally affecting George's scoring, but that's about it. Considering the Pacers have one of the worst offenses in the NBA they have plenty of room for some extra points anyway.

Paul George with already 4 threes in the first quarter. Man, I hope Granger doesn't affect this stud in a negative way