Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Funkenstein

A Couple Of Roster Questions...whir

So im looking to sure up the bench in my 14 team league. here are my questions. Ive been around a long time and I WHIR

Im wondering if its worth adding a couple of players. The first is Donnie Avery. he was dropped during the waiver process this past wednesday and is now a free agent. I already have reggie wayne and cant see myself starting two wrs from the same team, but it cant hurt. Avery is going to be involved. The question is....who to drop? Hankerson? one of my tight ends (most likely)

the other player in question is Myers, the TE from oakland. i dont really know what to make of this player other than he is 15 for 15 so far this year and SEEMS to be involved in the offense. Is he a must add considering the two tight ends that i have right now? As of now i am rostering Keller and Tammee and im not crazy about either one of them. I slept on TE during the draft and now I am paying for it.

so.....pick up myers an drop tamme or Keller? drop the other TE for Avery? drop hankerson for Avery? or do i have enough RB depth where i can afford to drop Turbin (just scared that lynch will cease up one of these days and leave me effed)

Thanks for reading. and i WHIR.

Not even one view? nobody?

lots of bs WHIR's out there. dont say it if you dont mean it.

I'm of the belief that you can never have too much RB depth especially in a 14 teamer. I would definitely keep Turbin. I would drop Keller and either Hankerson or Manningham for Avery and Myers.

Thanks for the help on mine.

Agree with dropping Keller for Myers. I would also drop Manningham for Avery. It might be worth hanging on to Hankerson if Garcon's foot injury lingers.

Thanks for the help.