Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rotoking07

Tyson Chandler likely done for the year

What happened to hoping to return Tuesday? I guess a spot in the playoffs isn't what it used to be. Would hate to stub that big toe, huh Tyson? Rotoworld:

Tyson Chandler's toe injury is likely to keep him out for the rest of the regular season, according to coach Byron Scott.

"If he walks around and kicks something accidentally, it's almost back to square one," Scott said. "It's that bad. But I know in his heart how much he wants to play. Am I ruling him out completely? No, because I know the type of warrior he is. It just doesn't look good." This is horrible news for his fantasy owners, many of which started him this week after he said he thought he would play on Tuesday. Apparently, that was just false hope, and owners just have to hope he has a miraculous recovery in the next few days and somehow suits up. Marc Jackson will start in Chandler's place if he can't return.

What happened to hoping to return Tuesday? I guess a spot in the playoffs isn't what it used to be. Would hate to stub that big toe, huh Tyson? Rotoworld:

Tyson Chandler's toe injury is likely to keep him out for the rest of the regular season, according to coach Byron Scott.

"If he walks around and kicks something accidentally, it's almost back to square one," Scott said. "It's that bad. But I know in his heart how much he wants to play. Am I ruling him out completely? No, because I know the type of warrior he is. It just doesn't look good." This is horrible news for his fantasy owners, many of which started him this week after he said he thought he would play on Tuesday. Apparently, that was just false hope, and owners just have to hope he has a miraculous recovery in the next few days and somehow suits up. Marc Jackson will start in Chandler's place if he can't return.

It must be pretty bad for that to be true. I'm sort of surprised... I figured he'd give it a shot on friday. I still think there's a 50/50 chance he pops up for that game. If he does, he'll still be limited...

The game where NOK really needs him is the Houston one on Saturday. They'll get destroyed on the boards without Chandler against the Rox.