Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dnems1111

James Casey 2012 Season Outlook

10 posts in this topic

Who is this guy? in my other league it says he is TE/RB eligible and he scored a touchdown via the pass. Anything to see here at all for people lacking RB depth?

He'll get a TD every once in awhile and people take notice cause of his dual eligibility but he'd still need injuries to be of any reliable fantasy relevance just like last year.

He is a natural talent and can literally play any position but I agree he is not yet fantasy relevant and even if he started would be on an offense that passes very little compared to the run.

All true but over the last few weeks he has gotten more involved with the offense. Good for depth and roster flexibility with his TE/RB desiganation.

This guy is worthless in Yahoo leagues because of his RB tag.

Yeah. He basically plays fullback or H-back in that offense I think but last year yahoo had him as a TE and I remember picking him up and toying with the idea of starting him. This year he's listed as a RB so not much value in yahoo leagues.

Daniels is fragile, so hopefully he goes down at some point so I can roster this fellow. The TE/RB tag is nice to have.

I am going to pick him up. Benson being out for 8 weeks sucks and I will only have one running back to work with week 7 since I have three guys on bye. I can not believe I am thinking about playing Casey at running back lol... Or I can blow a ton of bidding money for either Starks or Green or one of the Cardinals running backs which I do not think is worth it.

It would be a miracle if somehow Daniels misses week 7.