Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Code of Hammurabi

Mo Williams 2012-2013 Season Outlook

312 posts in this topic

I am bullish on this character this year. He wont play at an all star caliber level like he did with LBJ in Cleveland but I think he is more than capable of posting numbers from his Milwaukee days. That team is actually pretty talented and he should have plenty of space to shoot and penetrate with defenses keying in on Milsap, Al J and Favors. He was actually pretty damn good in limited action last season for the LAC.I see a stat line like below,

33mpg-16.1ppg-3rpg-5.8apg-2.0 3ptm-42%fgs-1.1steals-2.9 tos-85%fts

I don't think he'll score that much, since he'll need to be more of a ball distributor and less of the chucking 6th man he was with the Clippers. Likewise, I don't think he'll have 2.0 3-Pointers Made/game, but I think his Free-Throw Percentage will be higher than what you listed.

I also like the guy this year...but his chronic health issues are a concern. He is playing for a contract though I believe, so maybe he will fight through any injuries this year. As my 3rd guard i would be ecstatic though..

His SG eligibility in Yahoo leagues is also very valuable. I would also cut down the points a bit and maybe up the assists very slightly. He could be a very solid PG this year as a full fledged starter with a lot of targets to pass to. Al Jeff had a tendency to eat assists away from devin harris so I'm thinking much more than 6 dimes would have to be a career year out of Mo Will.

I wasn't bullish at all, but looking at COH's projections I can't see anything I see as unreasonable and just by rough estimate that would be Round 5 value. He's definitely not going to be taken there.

even tho jazz system is really not point guard friendly i still predict he'll post some good numbers, picked him yesterday in my draft, hope everything works out!

Mo Williams is actually a late round sleeper at pg. I hope i get this guy late in the draft. Great Value. High Upside

What happen to him tonight?... only 7 mins played...

He hurt his ankle and not sure if he will return. I was right about to send out a trade offer too

What happen to him tonight?... only 7 mins played...

He hurt his ankle and not sure if he will return. I was right about to send out a trade offer too

TY for the update

can someone tell me if the injury was serious? time to panic?

they're saying he returned to the bench and was going to give it a try to get back into action after hurting his ankle. But they decided to hold him back. So it can't be too super serious if that's the case.

I can't even get him to string along enough good games to trade him lol

Assuming he is most likely out tonight...is this possibly a 1-2 week injury?

cant get any new information about the injury man, i'm spooked 2...i hope its not a 1-2 week thing hope its more like a 2-3 day thing...imma need him next week huge! :/

Posted · Hidden by dzemens, December 3, 2012 - Assistant Coach Question · Report post

This guy worth trading for? I was offered Beasley. My team is dealing with injuries already. He could help with AST just not sure of he's worth the risk

Posted · Hidden by dzemens, December 3, 2012 - Response to AC question. · Report post

This guy worth trading for? I was offered Beasley. My team is dealing with injuries already. He could help with AST just not sure of he's worth the risk

HE is however I wouldn't trade him for Beasley.

This guys worth going after? I'm worried about the Injury risk. He has missed a good amount if games in the past years. Was going to trade him Beasley

This guys worth going after? I'm worried about the Injury risk. He has missed a good amount if games in the past years. Was going to trade him Beasley

I'd take a chance this year since he will be playing for a contract...

Omg there's always something with this dude. If its not his ankle it's his groin if its not that it's his stomach. God damn!

man whay u said hes a beast when hes on the floor but dude always has somethin that holds h back he better not be missing games if he looken to get an contract smh