Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

poopdungbeatle

Damn the no trade clause.

If I was Jerry Buss, Iwould say "Hey Kobe, you wanna be traded? Fine, waive your no-trade clause....If you don't want to wave your no -trade clause, then sit on your thumbs for the next 2 years and then take less money than what you make now in FA"

I think the Rockets should get him! Give them Luther Head, Rafer Alston, 1st round pick and a future 2nd rounder! Sounds Fair B) ?

If I were a Hawks fan, the only way I'd do that is to drive up the attendance. Other then that, you'd be breaking up a solid young core and left with the guys who looking more and more like they aren't going to live up to draft hype.

then hawks will be suck.. kobe doesnt want to play in lakers because his teammates suck. then there is no point for him to go to hawks..

so its hard to trade him.. when you trade him, you get the best players in the other team.. but then what's the point..

I think the Rockets should get him! Give them Luther Head, Rafer Alston, 1st round pick and a future 2nd rounder! Sounds Fair B) ?

We throw in Vlad and Rockets throw in Shane Battier. Also, make that second rounder into another first rounder and you got yourself a deal!

No way do I want Kobe in Atlanta. He would not fit here. He needs to stay in Hollywood.

We throw in Vlad and Rockets throw in Shane Battier. Also, make that second rounder into another first rounder and you got yourself a deal!

uhhh... I'll pass! Kobe w/ Yao and Tracy mite not be a great idea!

i hope he doesnt get traded here to chicago cuz the bulls would have to absolutely gut this team. i'd hate to see that. i'd love to see if the bulls have a chance to win a chip with a "star-less" system a la detroit. they play some beautiful ball.

Just heard on the Colin Cowherd show that Kobe WILL BE traded. He went on and on how he normally would never report breaking news like this, and wouldn't name his source. All he said is that it was from a guy out of LA, wouldn't name him, and that he sent him a text about it and he wouldn't have reported it if the story and this guy weren't legit. He basically ended it like I am going to, take it for what it's worth.

Just heard on the Colin Cowherd show that Kobe WILL BE traded. He went on and on how he normally would never report breaking news like this, and wouldn't name his source. All he said is that it was from a guy out of LA, wouldn't name him, and that he sent him a text about it and he wouldn't have reported it if the story and this guy weren't legit. He basically ended it like I am going to, take it for what it's worth.

Please let it be the Knicks.

The Lakers would have traded him for Curry and Crawford already, but they had to poll their season ticket holders to see if they could handle THAT MUCH AWESOMENESS

I really don't see a whole lot that the Lakers could do with the Knicks. Yeah, they could go after a ton of young talent, but nothing is exciting enough to keep the fans showing up like Kobe.

I really don't see a whole lot that the Lakers could do with the Knicks. Yeah, they could go after a ton of young talent, but nothing is exciting enough to keep the fans showing up like Kobe.

Shhhhhh......let me dream.

Shhhhhh......let me dream.

Oh ok, I also heard that they were in the middle of a Balkman and Jeffries for Kobe deal B)

LoL. he already said he doesnt wanna play with the knicks after all that isiah/MSG mess. his choices are dallas or chicago, although i dont think he'd mind going to PHX he wont be traded within the same division.

The word on the vine is that the deal is to Dallas and that it will happen before the begining of the regular season...The rumor is that Dirk is involved. I don't think it's true but there it is...

The word on the vine is that the deal is to Dallas and that it will happen before the begining of the regular season...The rumor is that Dirk is involved. I don't think it's true but there it is...

I just really can't see that happening, I don't even know or think that Kobe improves Dallas as a team if they get rid of Dirk. I could however see a Marion type deal if the Lakers are willing to do that and take the hit in attendance.

I just really can't see that happening, I don't even know or think that Kobe improves Dallas as a team if they get rid of Dirk. I could however see a Marion type deal if the Lakers are willing to do that and take the hit in attendance.

I totally agree. I think Dallas is dumb to deal Dirk for him and are a better team with Dirk overall.

why not? kobe's a better player than dirk. the only problem is that the loss of dirk would leave a huge hole at the 4 if it was just a 1 for 1 swap.

why not? kobe's a better player than dirk. the only problem is that the loss of dirk would leave a huge hole at the 4 if it was just a 1 for 1 swap.

Don't you think they'd have to transform their entire offense if they got Kobe? I mean, who is going to run the court at the 4 in replacement, Howard? No way, too undersized. I think they would become to small of a team with him. I do agree that it would be hard to turn that deal down, and Kobe is the better player by far obviously. As far as the way Dallas is structured and all, I just don't see this move improving them in the Ws. You know more than me though, so I'm curious what you think about this move if it were to happen as far as the W-Ls go for not just Dallas but LA as well.

I can't see Cuban dealing dirk for Kobe...the guy loves Dirk like a brother, did you see him bawl his eyes out when he presented Dirk with the MVP...he wouldn't even deal Dirk for shaq when diesel was the toast of the town...at the time he was a dominating center that everyone wanted....trust me this rumor has no validity...Cuban WILL NOT PART WITH DIRK...