Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tarheels_2433

Mnf -- 10.08.12 -- Houston Texans @ New York Jets

274 posts in this topic

This has boat race written all over it...

Is it Tebow time?

Post em' here...

I think Tebow time is this week or next. Now Sanchez doesn't even have WRs if they wanted to throw. They should just run the wishbone.

Let's go Forsett!

i just hope the game isn't boring. I've got nothing hanging in the balance. So, I need the game to be good to keep my interest all the way through.

I wish they'd just start the damn game on time...even if they do this every week.

Can we all admit that as much as Tebow sucks in his own way, Sanchez sucks just as much?

1 person likes this

As a Michigan State graduate and a guy who has watched Keyshawn Martin for 4 years he is going to be one to look at in keeper and dynasty leagues.

Torrey Smith / Antonio Brown type.

God the Texans are good at the cut block. Love watching it well executed, actually had to rewind and watch one over. Texans have the best cut game and play action game in the NFL and its not close. Also, the Jets are not good, in any facet of the game.

Wow at this rate Forsett's going to be the leading rusher. He is on the Texans right?

Andre Johnson has to get his points early because the entire second half of games the Texans are just bleeding away the clock. One target on the opening 85 yard drive, alligator arms it for the drop.

Its Shonn Greene Time!!

I'm sorry for your loss.

Due to Bye Week... Already winning by 50 pts because of Brees to Colston...