Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bballshinobi

Fantasy Basketball Russian Roulette

Alright guys, I am sure most of us are getting hit left and right by injuries and shut-downs. Pick one of the following players. Whoever gets the first player that sits out for the regular season wins!

Chauncey Billups

Ben Wallace

Dwyane Wade

LeBron James

Jason Kidd

Steve Nash

Amare Stoudemire

Shawn Marion

Tim Duncan

Tony Parker

Deron Williams

Tracy McGrady

Yao Ming

Allen Iverson

Carmelo Anthony

Kobe Bryant

If you want to pick a player not on the list, feel free.

with my luck, marbury

Isn't Starbury already out? I'm hoping he can come back for a few games at the end of this week... maybe @ the nets (vengence game)... I need his 3's and scoring real bad this week!

Isn't Starbury already out? I'm hoping he can come back for a few games at the end of this week... maybe @ the nets (vengence game)... I need his 3's and scoring real bad this week!

he is out but hasnt been shut down yet. thomas actually expects him to play on friday

he is out but hasnt been shut down yet. thomas actually expects him to play on friday

I'm not sure what that means though.. and I haven't heard anything definite yet about him playing on friday. I'll keep listening.

Someone out of CHA. They have too many healthy stars for not making it to the playoffs. My money's on Crash, with Okafor second.

I'm not sure what that means though.. and I haven't heard anything definite yet about him playing on friday. I'll keep listening.

Yup, I'm on the verge of dropping him if he doesn't play again on Friday (that would make it 4 straight games out)... but keeping my ears open though

How could we forget Brandon Roy? Rotoworld:

Brandon Roy, already dealing with a sore right knee, has now been diagnosed with tendonitis in his left knee.

This condition has likely cropped up because he's compensating for his right knee. From the sounds of it, Portland will wisely sit him on Saturday in the tail end of a back-to-back. "I have to be really careful with Brandon," he said. No kidding. This is the team's future -- don't mess with it.