Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mjlb23

$100 Roto League Looking For Replacement Owner (Auction/keeper)

Our league is entering our 4th season and we are looking for 1 replacement owner. It has been very competitive with all league prizes and the championship not being decided until the last night of the season each year. Although it is competitive, the league tends to be low on trash talk and message board banter and more focused on making solid trades and waiver wiver moves. I'll put the details about the league and the available team below. If you are interested please email me at: rrjohnson72@hotmail.com and I can send you a link to the league and team.

Thanks for the time,

Rich

League Details:

-9 Team League on ESPN with an auction draft (to be held 10-20-12)

-$100 entry fee with all money going into prizes. Top 4 teams and the most improved team after the All Star Break all earn prizes.

-Standard 8 category Roto Scoring with Weekly Line-ups.

-19 player roster with 14 active players each week

-Each team can keep up to 6 keepers each season. Because it is an auction draft with a budget and keeper salaries, many top players are available through the draft each season. Last season Lebron, Kobe, Dirk, Nash, Iguodala, and Amare to name just a few were all up for auction.

Team Details:

-Some of the team's top players/best keeper options are:

Carmelo Anthony, Danny Granger, James Harden, Derrick Rose, DeAndre Jordan, Roy Hibbert, Luis Scola, Brandon Knight, and Ricky Rubio