Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stoneups

Fantasy Expert Here To Answer Your Questions

yes and houston will lose their first game this week!

Should I trade Steve Smith and Kyle Rudolph for Jeremy Maclin and Owen Daniels? I feel like I need a better producing TE for the season. I have AJ Green, Hakeem Nicks, Miles Austin and Nate Burleson at WR otherwise.

okay, here's a real one:

100 FAAB $ budget- 12 team PPR,

how much is Michael Bush worth?

Should I trade Steve Smith and Kyle Rudolph for Jeremy Maclin and Owen Daniels? I feel like I need a better producing TE for the season. I have AJ Green, Hakeem Nicks, Miles Austin and Nate Burleson at WR otherwise.

I think you could get a better TE then Daniels he gets hurt all the time also. I wouldn't do that trade.

okay, here's a real one:

100 FAAB $ budget- 12 team PPR,

how much is Michael Bush worth?

Not much right now with Forte healthy think he had like 4 carries last week.

Well I'm trying to trade for Hernandez (offering Miles Austin and Vick Ballard, as he is Donald Brown's owner, for Hernandez and Djax) or Gonzo (Miles Austin and Kyle Rudolph for Dwayne Bowe and Gonzo, expecting a counter offer or I will add Ballard or Alex Green for Jackie Battle, to handcuff Mathews). Do either of those offers sound like they'll yield either TE I'm looking for?

Well I'm trying to trade for Hernandez (offering Miles Austin and Vick Ballard, as he is Donald Brown's owner, for Hernandez and Djax) or Gonzo (Miles Austin and Kyle Rudolph for Dwayne Bowe and Gonzo, expecting a counter offer or I will add Ballard or Alex Green for Jackie Battle, to handcuff Mathews). Do either of those offers sound like they'll yield either TE I'm looking for?

If you can get Gonzalez that would be a good trade, I would stay away from Hernandez.

But do you think my trade for Gonzo, either the original offer or the offer I could make otherwise, is good enough? The kid has a losing record so he may go for it but idk if the WR portion would appeal to him. I could offer Steve Smith instead, but idk if that upgrades the deal for him or not...

But do you think my trade for Gonzo, either the original offer or the offer I could make otherwise, is good enough? The kid has a losing record so he may go for it but idk if the WR portion would appeal to him. I could offer Steve Smith instead, but idk if that upgrades the deal for him or not...

You aren't given up enough for Gonzo, if you can trade Austin straight up for Gonzo he might do it.

Stafford or luck this week?

Go with Stafford he will turn it around this week!

Which running back do I start this week? Mikel LeShoure, Ahmad Bradshaw, Doug Martin, or roll the dice on Vick Ballard?

Oops, not Mcgahee. I'm starting him for sure. But I need to start another one of them.

OK...Ill bite. J. Nelson or Torrey Smith.

Go with Smith both have tough matchups at least Smith is at home and will get targeted more!

Charles/Andre for AP/Wayne/Meachem which side wins? 1 ppr.

Romo or Ponder for week 6?

Go with Romo, he will be throwing a lot and could be a shoot out! Ravens D has been shaky this year.

Charles/Andre for AP/Wayne/Meachem which side wins? 1 ppr.

I like AP Wayne and Meachem Wayne will get a ton of Receptions