Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stoneups

Fantasy Expert Here To Answer Your Questions

Pick ONE RB (PPR format):

CJ Spiller (@ Ariz)

OR

Alex Green (@ Hou)

OR...

These guys are available on the Waiver Wire:

Vick Ballard (@ NYJ)

LaRod Stephens-Howling (vs. Buf)

Brandon Bolden (@ Sea)

I like Ballard he will get the most carries of them all I would go with the volume.

James Jones vs HOU (Def has given up least to Fantasy WR) or Brian Hartline vs STL (DEF has given up 26th most points to WR)?

1) SJAX against MIA or VIck Ballard against NYJ at rb? Non ppr - I'm torn here - SJAX has a hard matchup but i get the feeling that he might get involved in the passing game again with amendola out. Ballard has a nice matchup but his touches are uncertain. What do you think?

2) In a league that counts return yards and is non ppr which 2 of Jordy Nelson @ HOU, Jeremy Maclin vs DET, James Jones @ HOU or Randall Cobb @ hou do I play? Here I'm not sure about what to do just because Jordy will get Joseph probably, maclin just hasn't been good and the other two packers have a rough matchup as well

3) Pick a flex - Hartline vs STL, Fred Jackson @ ARI, CJ Spiller @ ARI or Josh Gordon vs CIN, Vick Ballard vs NYJ? Non ppr - This is just a massive mix of possible upside and lack of certitude. I have no idea here

James Jones vs HOU (Def has given up least to Fantasy WR) or Brian Hartline vs STL (DEF has given up 26th most points to WR)?

Actually St Louis has a good secondary, I would go with Jones since Jennings is out.

1) SJAX against MIA or VIck Ballard against NYJ at rb? Non ppr - I'm torn here - SJAX has a hard matchup but i get the feeling that he might get involved in the passing game again with amendola out. Ballard has a nice matchup but his touches are uncertain. What do you think? 2) In a league that counts return yards and is non ppr which 2 of Jordy Nelson @ HOU, Jeremy Maclin vs DET, James Jones @ HOU or Randall Cobb @ hou do I play? Here I'm not sure about what to do just because Jordy will get Joseph probably, maclin just hasn't been good and the other two packers have a rough matchup as well 3) Pick a flex - Hartline vs STL, Fred Jackson @ ARI, CJ Spiller @ ARI or Josh Gordon vs CIN, Vick Ballard vs NYJ? Non ppr - This is just a massive mix of possible upside and lack of certitude. I have no idea here

I like Ballard against the Jets he should get around 15 to 20 touches. I like Maclin this week think he will break out finally. Stephen Jackson for your flex!

Got another one for ya. Hakeem Nicks is Questionable so i need to decide how to deal with that. I have Nate Burleson i could start in his place, but that's an earlier game.

Should i grab Reuben Randle from FA or trade for Hixon? Probably wouldnt take all that much to get Hixon (could probably offer Ballard or Alex Green and could likely get Owen Daniels in the process). Or, should i start Burleson?

Crabtree (vs NYG) or LeShoure (@ PHI) - .5PPR

Also

Which DST?!

Arizona (vs Buf) or Atlanta (vs Oak)?

Got another one for ya. Hakeem Nicks is Questionable so i need to decide how to deal with that. I have Nate Burleson i could start in his place, but that's an earlier game.

Should i grab Reuben Randle from FA or trade for Hixon? Probably wouldnt take all that much to get Hixon (could probably offer Ballard or Alex Green and could likely get Owen Daniels in the process). Or, should i start Burleson?

Anybody else you could pickup? Burleson would be better then Nicks this week. I wouldn't trade for Hixon or pickup Randle.

From free agency the choices are slim... Donald jones, donnie avery, that's pretty much it :/ should i start Burleson then? Unless of course Nicks is determined Active beforehand?

Crabtree (vs NYG) or LeShoure (@ PHI) - .5PPR

Also

Which DST?!

Arizona (vs Buf) or Atlanta (vs Oak)?

Go with Crabtree good chemistry lately with Smith. Go with Arizona!

Who would you start at Flex?

Andrew Hawkins @ Cle

or

Vick Ballard @ NYJ

Ballard definitely guaranteed touches I almost always choose a RB over a receiver for a flex!

Should I trade:

CJ Spiller, Brandon Bolden and Dwayne Bowe

for MJD and Kerley?

I'm 3-2 in a 12 team, h2h, standard, non-ppr, 6pt/td

Start - 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1flex, 1te, 1td, 1pk

My Team:

QB: Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck

RB: DMC, Adrian Peterson, CJ Spiller, LeGarret Blount, Brandon Bolden, Daryl Richardson, Robert Turbin

WR: Percy Harvin, Roddy White, Dwayne Bowe, Brandon LaFell, Titus Young, Jerome Simpson

TE: Jimmy Graham

From free agency the choices are slim... Donald jones, donnie avery, that's pretty much it :/ should i start Burleson then? Unless of course Nicks is determined Active beforehand?

Go with Burleson unless you find out Nicks will be active.

Who to trade for Michael Bush?

QB: Big Ben

RB: DMC, Charles, Forte, Bradshaw, Redman, Powell

WR: Marshall, Torrey smith, Wayne, LaFell, Roberts, Hixon, VBrown

TE: Graham, Pitta

PK: Bryant

TD: Fins

Should I trade:

for MJD and Kerley?

My Team:

RB: DMC, Adrian Peterson, CJ Spiller, LeGarret Blount, Brandon Bolden, Daryl Richardson, Robert Turbin

WR: Percy Harvin, Roddy White, Dwayne Bowe, Brandon LaFell, Titus Young, Jerome Simpson

I like your team stay put. Any FAs you can pick up?

Who to trade for Michael Bush? I'm 3-2 in a 12 team, h2h, standard, non-ppr, 6pt/td Start - 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1flex, 1te, 1td, 1pk QB: Big Ben RB: DMC, Charles, Forte, Bradshaw, Redman, Powell WR: Marshall, Torrey smith, Wayne, LaFell, Roberts, Hixon, VBrown TE: Graham, Pitta PK: Bryant TD: Fins

You don't need Bush. Nobody really to trade on your team for him anyways. Nice team for a 12 team league!

Should I trade:

for MJD and Kerley?

My Team:

why?

Who to trade for Michael Bush? I'm 3-2 in a 12 team, h2h, standard, non-ppr, 6pt/td Start - 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1flex, 1te, 1td, 1pk QB: Big Ben RB: DMC, Charles, Forte, Bradshaw, Redman, Powell WR: Marshall, Torrey smith, Wayne, LaFell, Roberts, Hixon, VBrown TE: Graham, Pitta PK: Bryant TD: Fins

You don't need Bush. Nobody really to trade on your team for him anyways. Nice team for a 12 team league!

I offered Hixon for him

Should I trade:

for MJD and Kerley?

My Team:

why?

Your team is good just work on your bench.

Should I trade:

for MJD and Kerley?

My Team:

why?

Are you not a MJD fan?

I could put him in my flex

Should I trade:

for MJD and Kerley?

My Team:

why?

Are you not a MJD fan?

I like MJD but then you leave yourself short for WRs Defenses main focus is stopping MJD adding extra men in the box to stop him. The trade is basically Spiller and Bowe for MJD. Is Stephen Hill available in your league?

Should I trade:

for MJD and Kerley?

My Team:

why?

Are you not a MJD fan?

I like MJD but then you leave yourself short for WRs Defenses main focus is stopping MJD adding extra men in the box to stop him. The trade is basically Spiller and Bowe for MJD. Is Stephen Hill available in your league?

Yes Hill is available

Drop one of them backup RBs for Hill and offer Spiller and Bowe for MJD put MJD in your flex