Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stoneups

Fantasy Expert Here To Answer Your Questions

Drop one of them backup RBs for Hill and offer Spiller and Bowe for MJD put MJD in your flex

Why is that better than the other offer?

Drop one of them backup RBs for Hill and offer Spiller and Bowe for MJD put MJD in your flex

Why is that better than the other offer?

Hill is going to be a beast now that he is back with Holmes out for the year.

A guy in my league has Peyton, Vick and Dalton. I need a QB badly, have Palmer and Kolb. Would you offer one of these WRs for one of those QBs and which ones? Torrey, Dez or Stevie.

I just traded Michael Turner and Dwayne Bowe for MJD. I felt like I had the receiver depth to make this trade. Team in signature. Did I give up too much?

How about:

Giving Spiller, Bolden and Bowe for Forte?

I'm 3-2 in a 12 team, h2h, standard, non-ppr, 6pt/td

Start - 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1flex, 1te, 1td, 1pk

My Team:

QB: Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck

RB: DMC, Adrian Peterson, CJ Spiller, LeGarret Blount, Brandon Bolden, Daryl Richardson, Robert Turbin

WR: Percy Harvin, Roddy White, Dwayne Bowe, Brandon LaFell, Titus Young, Jerome Simpson

TE: Jimmy Graham

A guy in my league has Peyton, Vick and Dalton. I need a QB badly, have Palmer and Kolb. Would you offer one of these WRs for one of those QBs and which ones? Torrey, Dez or Stevie.

Try Bryant for Peyton or Vick. By the way I like Kolb this week!

I just traded Michael Turner and Dwayne Bowe for MJD. I felt like I had the receiver depth to make this trade. Team in signature. Did I give up too much?

Good trade it helped your team!

FJax or Ballard at flex? Thanks in advance.

I like Ballard this week!

How about:

Giving Spiller, Bolden and Bowe for Forte?

I'm 3-2 in a 12 team, h2h, standard, non-ppr, 6pt/td

Start - 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1flex, 1te, 1td, 1pk

My Team:

QB: Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck

RB: DMC, Adrian Peterson, CJ Spiller, LeGarret Blount, Brandon Bolden, Daryl Richardson, Robert Turbin

WR: Percy Harvin, Roddy White, Dwayne Bowe, Brandon LaFell, Titus Young, Jerome Simpson

TE: Jimmy Graham

You can try but don't think that will get accepted.

Non-PPR Standard Scoring

I've been reading too much and I've got too many competeing projections bouncing around in my skull. I need a flex player from my bench. Please take a look and tell me your thoughts. Feel free to let me know If you disagree with my starters as well. Thanks.

Starting

Peyton Manning

Ray Rice

Demarco Murray

Demarius Thomas

Dwayne Bowe

Dennis Pitta

Lawrence Tynes

Arizona D

FLEX?

Bench

Andrew Luck

Steven Jackson

Ben Tate

Vick Ballard

Eric Decker

Malcolm Floyd

Dez Bryant

My Qbs are Luck @ NYJ and Kolb vs Buff. The Jets D has given up 999 Yds, 6 td and 5 int, while Buff has given up 1388 yds, 12 td and 4 int. Luck is better with 1208 Yds, 6 td and 5 int, compared to Kolb, 1041 Yds, 7 tds and 2 ints. Just in the past 3 games Buff has given up 880 Yds, 7 tds and 2 ints, while the Jets gave up 548 Yds, 1 td and 2 ints. Should I take the better matchup over the better starter?

My Trent rich for r. White?

Even trade but I would keep Richardson.

Non-PPR Standard Scoring

I've been reading too much and I've got too many competeing projections bouncing around in my skull. I need a flex player from my bench. Please take a look and tell me your thoughts. Feel free to let me know If you disagree with my starters as well. Thanks.

Starting

Peyton Manning

Ray Rice

Demarco Murray

Demarius Thomas

Dwayne Bowe

Dennis Pitta

Lawrence Tynes

Arizona D

FLEX?

Bench

Andrew Luck

Steven Jackson

Ben Tate

Vick Ballard

Eric Decker

Malcolm Floyd

Dez Bryant

Go with Ballard

My Qbs are Luck @ NYJ and Kolb vs Buff. The Jets D has given up 999 Yds, 6 td and 5 int, while Buff has given up 1388 yds, 12 td and 4 int. Luck is better with 1208 Yds, 6 td and 5 int, compared to Kolb, 1041 Yds, 7 tds and 2 ints. Just in the past 3 games Buff has given up 880 Yds, 7 tds and 2 ints, while the Jets gave up 548 Yds, 1 td and 2 ints. Should I take the better matchup over the better starter?

Definitely Kolb is going to be a beast this week 350 yards with 2-3 tds

I need WR help badly. Who do you think I should be trying to deal/targeting right now to balance out my receivers? Team in sig.

I'm having a hard time putting a deal together. I know a giant factor is what the other teams in the league look like; which teams have excess WRs, etc. I guess I'm mostly asking who you think I could stand to lose, and what kind of trade value you think they have.

I need WR help badly. Who do you think I should be trying to deal/targeting right now to balance out my receivers? Team in sig.

I'm having a hard time putting a deal together. I know a giant factor is what the other teams in the league look like; which teams have excess WRs, etc. I guess I'm mostly asking who you think I could stand to lose, and what kind of trade value you think they have.

Try to trade Doug Martin for Steve Johnson or Malcolm Floyd You really don't have much to work with. Keep looking out for free agents