Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stoneups

Fantasy Expert Here To Answer Your Questions

i'm in what basically amounts to a dynasty league in that we keep 15 - my question is on a team that's pretty deep at wr (britt, garcon, djax, julio jones, pierre garcon, josh gordon and vincent brown at ir) and has rbs of charles, sjax, vick ballard, pierre thomas, and darryl richardson do I drop any of the backup rbs for Stephen Hill or Brandon Gibson? non ppr btw

I like Doug Martin this week

Still, after Ahmad tore up Cleveland and Doug has yet to show much?

I would grab Hill and drop Richardson. Hill is going to be good the rest of the season if he can stay healthy.

I like Doug Martin this week

Still, after Ahmad tore up Cleveland and Doug has yet to show much?

I like Doug Martin at home he has more pressure to perform this week with Blount lurking, I don't trust the Law Firm.

Pick 2 please... 1 PPR

Steven Jax @ MIA

Hartline vs St Lou

Stevens-Howling vs Buff

Hawkins @ Cleve

Randle @ SF

Atleast one RB though to fill RB2 slot for Forte (bye)

Pick 2 please... 1 PPR

Steven Jax @ MIA

Hartline vs St Lou

Stevens-Howling vs Buff

Hawkins @ Cleve

Randle @ SF

Atleast one RB though to fill RB2 slot for Forte (bye)

Jackson and Hartline

Should i hold on to Justin Tucker or start streaming kickers? They havent gotten me many points thus far... Shayne Graham, Alex Henery, and others are in FA

I always stream, but it all luck of the draw. I usually choose a kicker that is on a good offense that is playing good defense.

So then Tucker vs Dallas probably isnt a terrible matchup?

Who should i start this week at rb2 Alfred Morris or Michael Turner

QB- RGIII or Rivers

RB1- Mcfadden

RB2- ?

Flex- Andre Johnson

WR1- AJ Green

WR2- Percy Harvin

TE- Pettigrew

D/ST- Texans

K- Akers

Who should I start in my flex? Leaning powell or blount.

Second question: would you trade Welker, trade Lloyd, or hold? I could make a run at D Thomas or Marshall (Martin owner), he also has AJ Green, but he might cost a bit too much

Thanks!

So then Tucker vs Dallas probably isnt a terrible matchup?

Tucker is a good pick this week.

Who should i start this week at rb2 Alfred Morris or Michael Turner

QB- RGIII or Rivers

RB1- Mcfadden

RB2- ?

Flex- Andre Johnson

WR1- AJ Green

WR2- Percy Harvin

TE- Pettigrew

D/ST- Texans

K- Akers

Morris

Who should I start in my flex? Leaning powell or blount.

Second question: would you trade Welker, trade Lloyd, or hold? I could make a run at D Thomas or Marshall (Martin owner), he also has AJ Green, but he might cost a bit too much

Thanks!

I would hold, won't get much for Lloyd right now and Welker is back on track. Lloyd is worth more then you can get for him.

I don't know who to start at tight end this week, Hernandez, Finley, or Housler? I know the first 2 are injured, but there is still a chance they both could play. Any advice?

I don't know who to start at tight end this week, Hernandez, Finley, or Housler? I know the first 2 are injured, but there is still a chance they both could play. Any advice?

I don't like any of them 3 this week what free agents are available?

I don't like any of them 3 this week what free agents are available?

Keller, fasano, zach miller, and Rosario. I just picked up Housler today, 16 man league, not much to choose from.

Pitta, Gresham, Celek, Pettigrew or Chandler available?

Pitta, Gresham, Celek, Pettigrew or Chandler available?

Go with Hernandez just make sure he plays, I doubt Finley will play.

I've been trying to trade one of my rbs for a top wr to a team rich of them. So far no luck. What the hell is going on? I tried t. Rich for white. I tried t. Rich/leshoure/kerley for Calvin and t. Rich/hartline for Calvin. Nuttin. I'm going after teams with rb depth so the need is there, but people are scared to make a move. Is it timing or are people just scared or don't know the value of rbs? I love having my rbs and my wr are solid, but I have these rbs to get Evan better wr than I have now. Hold pat and wait for the right deal or become that guy and keep trying?

I've been trying to trade one of my rbs for a top wr to a team rich of them. So far no luck. What the hell is going on? I tried t. Rich for white. I tried t. Rich/leshoure/kerley for Calvin and t. Rich/hartline for Calvin. Nuttin. I'm going after teams with rb depth so the need is there, but people are scared to make a move. Is it timing or are people just scared or don't know the value of rbs? I love having my rbs and my wr are solid, but I have these rbs to get Evan better wr than I have now. Hold pat and wait for the right deal or become that guy and keep trying?

Keep trying and explain to the person why the deal is good and will help both of you out.

Cobb, Hartline, Hawkins, Moore, i need one for a WR3 spot who do you pick?

Got Graham out.

Pick a TE this week:

DJ Williams vs Houston

Zach Miller vs NE

Dwayne Allen vs NYJ

Dustin Keller vs Colts

Rob Housler vs Buf

Kendricks vs Mia

Cobb, Hartline, Hawkins, Moore, i need one for a WR3 spot who do you pick?

Hartline is the safest pick!