Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thejuggernaut76

Martin/wayne For Gronk/roberts

Might be swinging this. do you think it's worth it?

team 1 in sig.

trade gronk/Roberts or Jennings for Doug Martin/Reggie Wayne.

whir

I like the Martin/Wayne side better. Gronk/Roberts is a much different package than Gronk/Jennings. There's a fairly large difference there. Either way I'd make the deal, though.

I personally thought Gronk was way overvalued this preseason, and still do. I would take the Wayne/Martin side. Wayne is a stud this year with Luck feeding him the ball and Martin has high upside if they can get the run game going in TB (which I think Schiano can). Thanks for the help on mine.

The trade's worth it. Push Gronk/Roberts for Wayne/Martin. Martin's a fairly strong RB option right now, and plus the number of targets Wayne's been getting. It's a good trade for you. But you are losing Gronk, idk. The people above are undervaluing him. But regardless, its a fairly good trade for you.

I personally thought Gronk was way overvalued this preseason, and still do. I would take the Wayne/Martin side. Wayne is a stud this year with Luck feeding him the ball and Martin has high upside if they can get the run game going in TB (which I think Schiano can). Thanks for the help on mine.

^^^

I would dish out Roberts too. Jennings will eventually come back if he sits out for a bit(he has some nice playoff matchups against Detroit and Tennessee . He also commands a lot more trade value. Keep in mind that Roberts is likely to have an excellent week against Buffalo. But it's short term and you won't exactly be struggling at WR with Wayne, Julio, and Colston.

As you know from the other thread, I'm ridiculously high on Wayne and think he is every bit a top 10 floor and possibly a top 3/5 WR RoS.

Martin is a bit of an uncertainty, but I still think he pulls through in the end. The Bucs really do need him to work unless they are planning on tanking this season. Your weakest point is at RB and this trade helps give you another potentially strong RB.

I too was low on Gronk and I don't think that Miller is that much of a downgrade. The Tight End pool is much deeper this year.

I don't think it's swinging for the fences. I think it's a smart calculated trade on your part.

i'd actually not do that, i see your pair as more consistent, mainly just to make myself more nervous than i already am.

Martin/wayne would be good for you. You lose some at TE but Wayne is a great upgrade and given Luck's fondness for him, should continue to receive his looks. You don't have a lot of depth at RB so Martin would be good there too.

Sounds like a good deal for u with roberts.....just keep in mind that there is talk about martin losin some carries to blount....esp atound the goal line....thanks for ur help