Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MustacheToes

Walter Herrmann

typical american response. a lot of those clips were from when he played in the spanish league which is widely considered the best league in the world outside of the NBA. front all you want, but herrmann already proved that he belongs in the NBA. oh and about your comment about those players working in a factory after they play, you ever heard of fran vazquez? orlando's 05 lottery pick? you know why he's not playing the NBA? cuz hes getting paid more in spain.

Obviously it was a joke....But one guy out of hundreds is not much of an arguement....I am pretty confident he would make more in the NBA if he was that good of a player and could be a star here.....Only reason he is getting paid more in spain is cause Orlando realized they made a mistake drafting him I would assume of he would be here....If Orlando has his rights, he isn;t here b/c Orlando doesn't want him here now....typical american response here too i guess...Just FYI, the CFL is the best football league in the world beside the NFL...So what does that mean...BESIDE, meaning not as good

Obviously it was a joke....But one guy out of hundreds is not much of an arguement....I am pretty confident he would make more in the NBA if he was that good of a player and could be a star here.....Only reason he is getting paid more in spain is cause Orlando realized they made a mistake drafting him I would assume of he would be here....If Orlando has his rights, he isn;t here b/c Orlando doesn't want him here now....typical american response here too i guess...Just FYI, the CFL is the best football league in the world beside the NFL...So what does that mean...BESIDE, meaning not as good

wrong, he's making more than what he would on an NBA rookie contract. since vazquez was drafted he RE-SIGNED another contract to stay in spain, so its not about orlando not wanting him. you think they'd really prefer to have adonal foyle over him?

the spanish league isnt as good in terms of talent, but their brand of basketball is much better, which is one of the reasons why spain finished 1st in the FIBA games last yr while the USA got another bronze. watch a spanish ACB game if you ever can, you might not be so quick to dismiss that league.

I scooped him up today after someone dropped him.

I will use him to handcuff G-Wall on my squad. You never know when Crash will hit his head on the rim and knock himself out.

Morrison tears MCL - done for the season!

Herrmann & Caroll suddenly looking very promising.

I think this is a great point. Seay May and Adam Morrison were supposed to be two of the major rotation players this year for the Bobcats; May adds size and Morrison provides scoring and shooting. With both out for the season, Hermann is the only guy who has both size and shooting.

Since the Bobcats want to play Okafor at center, I think Hermann becomes the perfect complement alongside him and Gerald Wallace in the starting lineup. He should be a high % guy with a lot of 3's, decent rebounds, and no TOs for fantasy teams.

I think the fact that they want to play okafor at center is probably the biggest plus in Hermann's favor. Morrison really doesn't do what Hermann does, so that isn't a big deal, but it does seem with May gone, they have no other choice. His stock is rising really really fast.

I think the fact that they want to play okafor at center is probably the biggest plus in Hermann's favor. Morrison really doesn't do what Hermann does, so that isn't a big deal, but it does seem with May gone, they have no other choice. His stock is rising really really fast.

Any chance they play Wallace at the 4 like they did last year? Even if that happens, Carroll doesn't have the size to play the 3 so Herrmann would probably go there. Herrmann just hit waivers in my league and I'm considering dropping Ronnie Brown for him, any ideas on that?

Any chance they play Wallace at the 4 like they did last year? Even if that happens, Carroll doesn't have the size to play the 3 so Herrmann would probably go there. Herrmann just hit waivers in my league and I'm considering dropping Ronnie Brown for him, any ideas on that?

ronnie brown?

im guessing you brewer. i'd rather have herrmann over brewer, but it could also depend on your team needs. if you need 3's, by all means, grab herrmann.

as for the other question, wallace will play some 4 again this yr.