Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rosebuds

Where To Go Now With My Team *will Help In Return!*

So a couple days ago I posted a few possible trades I was thinking about doing because of my overhaul of running backs and i ended up trading Rashard Mendenhall for DeSean Jackson and Stevie Johnson before Thursdays game (haha) needless to say the guy I made the trade to (league commisioner) wasn't too happy with the result. So far this season I have traded my 10th round pick Malcom Floyd for Jamaal Charles the week he got his knee banged up and everyone was worried, and I picked up Rashard Mendenhall on waivers after a week two trade between two teams in my league that resulted in one player having to drop someone and he chose to drop Mendenhall because he still wasn't back from his injury. I flipped Mendenhall for DJax and Stevie and so the end result of this was me basically acquiring Charles, Djax, and Stevie for Malcom Floyd since I got Mendenhall off waivers and had no use for him on my team. I have done a great job of making something out of nothing and am curious where I should go from here. I really would like another WR1 on my team and am a big believer that you should always be exploring options in trades just because you never know what someone is willing to do. Anyways, here is my team. Thoughts on it and what to do moving forward. It's a $50 buy in 10 team league standard scoring on yahoo 1QB 3WR 2RB 1TE 1K 1DST NO FLEX I have the highest scoring team in the league with 643.64 pts for but also have the highest points against in the league at 632.94. I am 3-2.

QB: Peyton Manning, Tony Romo

WR: Brandon Marshall, Brandon Lloyd, Antonio Brown, DeSean Jackson, Steve Johnson, Lance Moore

RB: Ray Rice, Jamaal Charles, Matt Forte

TE: Vernon Davis

K: Robbie Gould, Sebastain Janokowski (have him because gould is on bye and didnt want to drop him)

D: Houston D

honestly I think I'd sit tight. I like your team better with mendenhall. it gave your 4 starting RBs and when you can start 3 of the you're always in good shape. now you have to play bye weeks with forte filling in for rice or Charles. yahoo always make it tough bc of the 3wr in standard leagues.

help if you can

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/314072-martinwayne-for-gronkroberts/

my league is a 2RB start league with no flex so there was no point in having mendenhall when I already have Rice, Charles, and Forte above him.

Your team looks very good but if you could package 2 WRs out of DJax, Stevie Johnson, Lloyd, Antonio Brown for a big time WR I would do that. If you can't pull anything off with that then it may be worth swapping Lloyd(or whoever aside from Marshall) and Forte for a better WR and a little bit lower RB. Outside of that sort of tweaking I can't envision much else.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/314114-who-to-start-spiller-or-martin-and/