Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dnems1111

Alfonso Smith

8 posts in this topic

Any chance Smith gets more carries this week than William Powell or Larod-Stephens Howling? Earlier talk was that Powell had a near concussion last week. And LSH probably isnt a good fantasy option

anything is possible this year in fantasy sports, no argument that can be made against smith even matters. i've grown to be a pessimist about any type of certainty. i give him as good of a chance as the other two to carve a role. HOWEVER, if i had to put a bet on someone, it's LSH simply because i feel he is the only explosive back out of the three and i feel the coaching status has the most trust in him. I also feel that some players really turn it in to a whole nother gear when givin these sorts of opportunities so i won't count out none of the trio until sunday.

I actually think this is very possible. Doesn't he run a 4.36 40 yard dash too? Also remember him doing well last year when he got some burn. I know he got cut in favor of Powell, but you never know how some of those things work. I.e. the last RB spot might be held for he person who performs the best in preseason-as opposed to for the better player--similar to the Braylon Edwards and Terrell Owens deal, since everyone and their mother knows the latter is still a better football player.

Ugh, so tempted to drop my DMC handcuff just for one week and pick up Smith JUST in case he's the guy this week, but I'm super paranoid this may be the week for DMC, smh....