Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

denserr111

Dustin Keller 2012 Season Outlook

32 posts in this topic

Looks like Keller is ready to make his 2012 debut. Any thoughts on his value ROS?

If he can stay healthy, should be a solid TE2.. he's automatically their best receiving threat.

I dunno, for some reason I'm high on Keller for PPR (compared to other Waiver TEs). He'll be sanchez's "go-to" and it feels like Sanchez is gonna need to "go-to" quite a bit. But as long as he can be 100%

I dunno, for some reason I'm high on Keller for PPR (compared to other Waiver TEs). He'll be sanchez's "go-to" and it feels like Sanchez is gonna need to "go-to" quite a bit. But as long as he can be 100%

Yeah, but he hasn't practiced in a long time. He's gonna be rusty.

And hamstring injuries suck.

Keller always starts off hot so lets see if he can continue that trend. He should be option #1 in the passing game aswell. I could see him being a hot WW pickup after this week actually.

Looks like Keller is ready to make his 2012 debut. Any thoughts on his value ROS?

If he can stay healthy, should be a solid TE2.. he's automatically their best receiving threat.

Which is exactly why defenses will be focusing on him. They'll let Chaz Schillens try to beat them all day lol.

Scoop him up if you have room on your bench. Keller is Sanchez's favorite target. Jets have no endzone threat. Keller put good numbers last year with Plaxico around... the balls have to go somehwhere and they're gonna go to Keller.

Scoop him up if you have room on your bench. Keller is Sanchez's favorite target. Jets have no endzone threat. Keller put good numbers last year with Plaxico around... the balls have to go somehwhere and they're gonna go to Keller.

I know you keep tooting Keller's horn, but this offense is abysmal.

worth stashing if you have guys like Pitta/Bennett/Finley who are sucking right now. Pitta has a bye week next week so if Keller does good this week he could be a good filler

Started him even though every "fantasy expert" said bums like Chandler and Lewis were better starts. Feeling smart. I don't think those guys watch the games or consider upside much. Who else are the Jets supposed to pass to?! Even if they only pass for 100 yds, 50 of those should be to Keller.

Looks like Keller is back. Nice game. I put him in over F.Davis and was rewarded for my choice.

I know you keep tooting Keller's horn, but this offense is abysmal.

Toot toot.

worth stashing if you have guys like Pitta/Bennett/Finley who are sucking right now. Pitta has a bye week next week so if Keller does good this week he could be a good filler

whoops should have started him instead. Sighhh

I think he is the lead dog out of all the Jets receiving options and might offer consistency in an overall weak TE year.

I'm tempted to sell high on Gonzo and roll the dice with Keller. We already know he is a primary RZ threat when healthy, plus he should be in line for a substantial part of the overall passing offense.

I like his reliability, is he really Sanchez's favorite target? I know the NYJ have something to prove over there as well, I think I like him ROS, seems to be the week I pick people up they suck dick.. So I am contemplating him to Brandon Myers, both the top TE's in my opinion at the moment.