Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mattygrabbs

The what's up thread

So whats up?

nothing been up since 5AM and now about to go get some coffee.

you?

been up since 6 am and really craving some waffles for some reason.

been up since 6 am and really craving some waffles for some reason.

or french toast sticks sound banging

F-ing at work again. That's what's up.

What else is up? The music, no one else is here now. B)

Master of Puppets in the office! Wo0T!

F-ing at work again. That's what's up.

What else is up? The music, no one else is here now. B)

Master of Puppets in the office! Wo0T!

Im listening to a little damien rice right now and playing some MLB 2k7 and drinking coffee.

never to early for a little metal in the morning huh?

Especially when you're as focking tired as I am, and caffeine does nothing for you.

Working to music usually gets me pumped. Which kinda sucks because then I'm pumped for WORK. Uggh

Especially when you're as focking tired as I am, and caffeine does nothing for you.

Working to music usually gets me pumped. Which kinda sucks because then I'm pumped for WORK. Uggh

I hear ya....Metal gets me pumped for pretty much anything...but as of right now...its mellow time.

Fighting a hangover from the freakin' disaster of a Sox game last night...called it quits when Tribe went ahead and proceeded to go upstairs and walk right into my dresser while trying to not wake up my wife...really worked well!

More coffee would be a good thing...

Fighting a hangover from the freakin' disaster of a Sox game last night...called it quits when Tribe went ahead and proceeded to go upstairs and walk right into my dresser while trying to not wake up my wife...really worked well!

More coffee would be a good thing...

pretty damn funny...not the sox losing last night, you waking into the dresser of course! B)

pretty damn funny...not the sox losing last night, you waking into the dresser of course! B)

I was pretty pissed but shook it off...then passed out...haven't even checked my lineup in our ESPN league...should do that now...

Just had a thought that having a camera follow me around sometimes would be hilarious...

I was pretty pissed but shook it off...then passed out...haven't even checked my lineup in our ESPN league...should do that now...

Just had a thought that having a camera follow me around sometimes would be hilarious...

do it...start your own internet tv show...it could out to be awesome and ill make a guest showing once or twice!

Howdy!

Not a whole lot going on overhere. Had a decent night, other then my car won't start for some reason, but it's Sunday and the Bears are playing at home so how pissed could I be?

At work, trying to set up my fantasy lineups while watching pretty girls walk by like 5 times a minute.

At work, trying to set up my fantasy lineups while watching pretty girls walk by like 5 times a minute.

wOOOOOOO

Howdy!

Not a whole lot going on overhere. Had a decent night, other then my car won't start for some reason, but it's Sunday and the Bears are playing at home so how pissed could I be?

As long as the win...it should be a good sunday!

Just waiting to watch some football! Colts on their bye!

At work, trying to get back to working while watching your avatar for 10+ seconds every time you post.

At work, trying to get back to working while watching your avatar for 10+ seconds every time you post.

B)

Tired as anything.

My gf dragged me apple picking and then pumpkin picking yesterday.

Took me an hour and a half to drive there.

I carried a 50lb bag of apples around for 2 hrs..........so much fun.

Then had to carry pumpkins for an hour up n down a pumpkin field/patch.

Theeeeeeeen........I got to come home and peel apples for like ever and make apple pies til 2 in the mornin.

SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

do it...start your own internet tv show...it could out to be awesome and ill make a guest showing once or twice!

That sounds good Matty...but you'll have to sign a waiver...I'll email it to you if I ever get this off the ground...

MILT TV...classic!

Tired as anything.

My gf dragged me apple picking and then pumpkin picking yesterday.

Took me an hour and a half to drive there.

I carried a 50lb bag of apples around for 2 hrs..........so much fun.

Then had to carry pumpkins for an hour up n down a pumpkin field/patch.

Theeeeeeeen........I got to come home and peel apples for like ever and make apple pies til 2 in the mornin.

SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

ouch....hey at least your gonna get some pie out of it! :)

That sounds good Matty...but you'll have to sign a waiver...I'll email it to you if I ever get this off the ground...

MILT TV...classic!

Will do my friend...sounds like a HIT!