Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mattygrabbs

The what's up thread

Tired as anything.

My gf dragged me apple picking and then pumpkin picking yesterday.

Took me an hour and a half to drive there.

I carried a 50lb bag of apples around for 2 hrs..........so much fun.

Then had to carry pumpkins for an hour up n down a pumpkin field/patch.

Theeeeeeeen........I got to come home and peel apples for like ever and make apple pies til 2 in the mornin.

SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

aww, how cute. JPUG's his girls little B.............aker. :)

at least yall werent saving the apples up to hand out for halloween.

oops, game's on.

aww, how cute. JPUG's his girls little B.............aker. B)

at least yall werent saving the apples up to hand out for halloween.

oops, game's on.

Dont u just love when GFs make u do the absolute corniest garbage in the world. I cant tell u how many absolutely ridiculous things I let her talk me into doing. And she goes oh u love it. Yeah Im so sure I do.

I love when she goes my friends wanna get together this weekend and the BFs are invited. Im like oh great. All the BFs sit there like deer in the headlights and are like when is this over.

Or so and so just got a new apt. and they want us to come over and check it out. I mean its not like Ive never seen a living room before.

Oh I love what you've done with the living room. Oh its so nice congrats.

Oh such a nice kitchen. Nice frying pan...........would u mind whacking me upside my head with it. Thanks.

Dont u just love when GFs make u do the absolute corniest garbage in the world. I cant tell u how many absolutely ridiculous things I let her talk me into doing. And she goes oh u love it. Yeah Im so sure I do.

I love when she goes my friends wanna get together this weekend and the BFs are invited. Im like oh great. All the BFs sit there like deer in the headlights and are like when is this over.

Or so and so just got a new apt. and they want us to come over and check it out. I mean its not like Ive never seen a living room before.

Oh such a nice kitchen. Nice frying pan...........would u mind whacking me upside my head with it. Thanks.

breath my friend breath and just think how tasty that pie is!

We all have to do those things but when it comes to it, most of the time...Its well worth it in the end.

I find that when my GF wants me to do somethin downright corny I repeat it back to her. Its like my way of saying are u f#ckin kiddin me.

GF- I was thinking we could go apple picking tomorrow.

Me- Oh.........so u wanna go apple picking.

GF- Yeah we can go pick the apples and it'll be fun.

Me- Yeah ok sure........no problem babe.

GF- Yay!

I dont even put up a fight, its pointless really. Its not something I can even win. Cause if I say no i gotta listen to her and its gonna be even worse than if I had just gone and shut my mouth so I just go with the flow.

Me- Oh.......... so u wanna go paddle boating.

GF- Yeah it'll be fun we can paddle around the lake and talk and see the pretty birdies. Its so nice out.

Me- Yeah.....ok sure.....no problem babe.

GF- Yay!

I find that when my GF wants me to do somethin downright corny I repeat it back to her. Its like my way of saying are u f#ckin kiddin me.

GF- Yay!

I dont even put up a fight, its pointless really. Its not something I can even win. Cause if I say no i gotta listen to her and its gonna be even worse than if I had just gone and shut my mouth so I just go with the flow.

Me- Oh.......... so u wanna go on the paddle boating.

GF- Yeah it'll be fun we can paddle around the lake and talk and see the pretty birdies. Its so nice out.

GF- Yay!

oh i laughed.

Mmmmmm pie!

The things us guys do for pie.

yeah man you should just be happy that you got a chick that likes to do corny stuff. most girls who arent into corny stuff are usually sluts

yeah man you should just be happy that you got a chick that likes to do corny stuff. most girls who arent into corny stuff are usually sluts

And that's wrong...............why?

Just kidding...gotta do the cornball gigs now and then to keep them happy...

Nothing wrong with the sl*ts as you call em, just means ya gotta wrap it up.

it was sarcasm but i already got 2 kids man, im done with sluts.

GF- Yay!

Me- Oh.......... so u wanna go paddle boating.

GF- Yay!

lmfao, that is so true. I had to go to the North Carolina State Fair today. Woke up early on a Sunday to look at fat woman and a bunch of fat men in overalls and fanny packs. It was brutal but I never said a word.

What a crazy day in football....Thats whats up

I thought i was done! the guy had Adrian peterson and Braylon Edwards.....Oh yea! thats right I counter with Tom Brady and LT2!!!

What a crazy day in football....Thats whats up

I thought i was done! the guy had Adrian peterson and Braylon Edwards.....Oh yea! thats right I counter with Tom Brady and LT2!!!

Woohoo, yeah! Go Rams! 0 and 6! B)

Going from working 8 hours Sat and Sun, to doing no work at all today. That's what's up.

Going from working 8 hours Sat and Sun, to doing no work at all today. That's what's up.

Sucks you missed all the games, possibly. I'm stuck at work right now, and had way to late of a night last night. I feel like crap and have had nothing but Gatorade today. I guess I could add that as my lunch in the lunch thread.

Got Mid-Terms tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! Thats whats up

I had mine last week and I am still trying to catch up on sleep, so happy they are finally over and went well.

I had mine last week and I am still trying to catch up on sleep, so happy they are finally over and went well.

I cant wait till its over...I cant wait for this weekend...im getting trashed

I cant wait till its over...I cant wait for this weekend...im getting trashed

Why wait for the weekend? Haha, just kidding. Good luck!