Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mattygrabbs

The what's up thread

Woooo gary is back! Laptop broke had to get a new one. Well this weekend I went to Philly for a UFC Undisputed tournament and I won I am king of the nerds!

Damn, that was a long time ago or i would've chimed in. What'd you end up having?

What's up to all btw!! Just drafted my second of three football leagues this morning. Right now i don't know what's more exciting, fantasy baseball playoffs or football season approaching?

i ended up going with a steak sandwich. fantasy baseball is starting to get boring, up 21 points on 2nd place and 32 points on 3rd... I need a more competitive league next year. Never played fantasy football, but I'm already looking forward to fantasy basketball and redemption from my 2nd place finish last season. Victory will be mine.

Assburgers? I thought you meant McDonalds. The syndrome? Ohhhhhhh.

J/K, gary you're obviously in the MH field. We all know your salary now

Found $50 on the ground today in the mall.

Lucky you. I could really use a $50 bonus right now, haha.

Spend it wisely my good friend!!

Google Chrome isn't half as bad as I thought it would be, it's actually quite good. I really only miss a couple of my add-ons from firefox.

My Wife just picked up some drive thru Taco Bell an hour ago. They threw in 31 mild sauce packets with our order....31!!!

What is up with that? She didn't even ask for extra sauce. B)

My Wife just picked up some drive thru Taco Bell an hour ago. They threw in 31 mild sauce packets with our order....31!!!

What is up with that? She didn't even ask for extra sauce. B)

damn. how much food did she order?

i'm thinking of going to see ninja assassin by myself today cuz no one else wants to see it. yay or nay?

I'll see it on video...saving money for Avatar opening weekend...just did Christmas shopping...stocking stuffers...

Hidden

Few ads to read right now so I decided to start a jokes thread in the off topic area to have something to read until the BF ads are out.

COSTELLO CALLS TO BUY A COMPUTER FROM ABBOTT

ABBOTT: Super Duper computer store. Can I help you?

COSTELLO: Thanks. Im setting up an office in my den and Im

thinking about buying a computer.

ABBOTT: Mac?

COSTELLO: No, the names Lou.

ABBOTT: Your computer?

COSTELLO: I dont own a computer. I want to buy one.

ABBOTT: Mac?

COSTELLO: I told you, my names Lou.

ABBOTT: What about Windows?

COSTELLO: Why? Will it get stuffy in here?

ABBOTT: Do you want a computer with Windows?

COSTELLO: I dont know. What will I see when I look at the windows?

ABBOTT: Wallpaper.

COSTELLO: Never mind the windows. I need a computer and software.

ABBOTT: Software for Windows?

COSTELLO: No. On the computer I need something I can use to

write proposals, track expenses and run my business. What do you have?

ABBOTT: Office.

COSTELLO: Yeah, for my office. Can you recommend anything?

ABBOTT: I just did.

COSTELLO: You just did what?

ABBOTT: Recommend something.

COSTELLO: You recommended something?

ABBOTT: Yes.

COSTELLO: For my office?

ABBOTT: Yes.

COSTELLO: OK, what did you recommend for my office?

ABBOTT: Office.

COSTELLO: Yes, for my office

ABBOTT: I recommend Office with Windows.

COSTELLO: I already have an office with windows OK, lets just say Im sitting at my computer and I want to type a proposal. What do I need?

ABBOTT: Word.

COSTELLO: What word?

ABBOTT: Word in Office.

COSTELLO: The only word in office is office.

ABBOTT: The Word in Office for Windows.

COSTELLO: Which word in office for windows?

ABBOTT: The Word you get when you click the blue W.

COSTELLO: Im going to click your blue w if you dont start with some straight answers. What about financial bookkeeping? You have anything I can track my money with?

ABBOTT: Money.

COSTELLO: Thats right. What do you have?

COSTELLO: I need money to track my money?

ABBOTT: It comes bundled with your computer.

COSTELLO: Whats bundled with my computer?

COSTELLO: Money comes with my computer?

ABBOTT: Yes. No extra charge.

COSTELLO: I get a bundle of money with my computer? How much?

ABBOTT: One copy.

COSTELLO: Isnt it illegal to copy money?

ABBOTT: Microsoft gave us a license to copy Money.

COSTELLO: They can give you a license to copy money?

ABBOTT: Why not? THEY OWN IT

A few days later

ABBOTT: Super Duper computer store. Can I help you?

COSTELLO: How do I turn my computer off?

ABBOTT: Click on START...

Just did my taxes... Cmonnnnnn refund!

My dad handles mine. Lucky to have an accountant for a father!

Cannot wait, show me the money!

Oh... I was just trying to locate this thread, so I could let you all know that I'm thinking about trying Jovan Musk because of one of the ads on RW. LOL

sidenote: That Punxsutawney Polamalu Super Bowl ad was the sh*t.

Agreed...my favorite SB commercial

taxes filed...holllller!

Got some money to play with, will save $1k and then blow the rest on hookers and poker.

Ok yeah right, I'll be paying my credit card B)

Got told by my girlfriend that Edward, the vampire from Twilight, is cuter than I am. I didn't really know how to respond to that. B)

I think I made this sufficiently awkward for everyone lol. It was meant to be funny.

Got told by my girlfriend that Edward, the vampire from Twilight, is cuter than I am. I didn't really know how to respond to that. B)

Shouldn't this be in, you know, a "What's down? thread" As in...well, you know, your, your... ummmm...your own little *vampire* er...might find it difficult to rise from his coffin with her confession?

Tell you what: Next time she wants the sugar you just tell her "Sure baby, let's- Oh wait, I forgot. I'm not hot like a VAMPIRE. I could never hold a candle to your VAMPIRE CRUSH. Hey, I know: I'll go bite the head off a f*cking rat and drink his blood. Damn, how w*t would that make you? We talkin' 'Greek Sauna' or 'Niagara Falls' here? I bet I'd look like Johnny-freakin-Depp sucking the blood out of a warm but lifeless rat!"

I mean, you could do that.

Or you can just shrug and ask her if she's into cos-play.

Shouldn't this be in, you know, a "What's down? thread" As in...well, you know, your, your... ummmm...your own little *vampire* er...might find it difficult to rise from his coffin with her confession?

Tell you what: Next time she wants the sugar you just tell her "Sure baby, let's- Oh wait, I forgot. I'm not hot like a VAMPIRE. I could never hold a candle to your VAMPIRE CRUSH. Hey, I know: I'll go bite the head off a f*cking rat and drink his blood. Damn, how w*t would that make you? We talkin' 'Greek Sauna' or 'Niagara Falls' here? I bet I'd look like Johnny-freakin-Depp sucking the blood out of a warm but lifeless rat!"

I mean, you could do that.

Or you can just shrug and ask her if she's into cos-play.

I could. But then I'd probably be exposed to the Ludovico Technique so that my derangement can be cured; but that's close to what I did.

We were at my house and I pretend that a friend called me and needed me to pick him up. I told her to just relax and I'd be back in about 30. I drove around for about 15 minutes, came back to my house, grabbed my pair of Tinkerbell wings that belong to my little sister, put them on, put on vampire teeth, put on these weird glow in the dark swimming goggles, went in to the backyard, andsneaked in through the window I left unlocked in my bathroom. Then I proceeded to make weird noises upstairs until she came to check it out, at which time I jumped out of the shadows and screamed "OOGA BOOGA" like the Eustace from Courage the Cowardly Dog. I think she was pretty close to crying.

Even though it was a very poor vampire imitation, I think she got the message. B)