Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mattygrabbs

The what's up thread

Just got my puppy Jet this past Monday. Holy hell she is a menace. Bites everything and loves wrists and ankles. I have to walk around with boots on. They told us Husky/Lab mix but we checked her sheet when we got home and it's husky/sheppard. Oh boy.

She is adorable though, it's just freaking tough. Don't know how you parents raise a kid!

I think I officially hate rain at this point... I'm gonna start building an ark

it 2:45 am and i have work in the morning. trying to decide if i should play some mlb 10 or just go to bed.

just woke up from a dream where vin scully and chris tucker were the broadcasters for the Cincinnati Red. Reds won the game, and chris tucker started doing the post game, but he was talking so fast I couldn't understand a word he was saying.

Had a interview at Babys R Us, they didn't hire me. Plan on doing something to get them back, thinking about setting up a stand outside and selling condoms or something along the lines of that out of spite.

Had a interview at Babys R Us, they didn't hire me. Plan on doing something to get them back, thinking about setting up a stand outside and selling condoms or something along the lines of that out of spite.

Maybe they thought you'd scare the babies in strollers or might try to steal one

Maybe you shouldn't have worn your "Why wait til their 18" T-Shirt to the interview! B)

Maybe they thought you'd scare the babies in strollers or might try to steal one

What do you mean maybe? My plan all along was to steal them and sell them.

Maybe you shouldn't have worn your "Why wait til their 18" T-Shirt to the interview! B)

Haha while that was tempting I had to wear my Tom Bruso AKA Epic Beard man shirt "I Am A Motherf*****"

Resurrecting this thread for a good reason. Maybe some of you Bostonians heard on the news that over the weekend, Kevin Youkilis was knocked out. It was my boy that did it so I gotta give him some kudos. Youk decided that throwing some beer soaked wads of napkins at my friend would be funny (at the aptly named The Place in Boston). So after some words (My friend doesn't watch baseball so he had no idea who Youk was) and my friend knocked him out cold. As he was being arrested the cop asked him wtf did he think he was doing and if he knew who Youk was... Go figure.

Not pertinent fantasy info, so figure I'd throw it up here and see if anyone around Boston had heard it.. I was telling a coworker and they said that the next night they saw it on NESN or something.

Resurrecting this thread for a good reason. Maybe some of you Bostonians heard on the news that over the weekend, Kevin Youkilis was knocked out. It was my boy that did it so I gotta give him some kudos. Youk decided that throwing some beer soaked wads of napkins at my friend would be funny (at the aptly named The Place in Boston). So after some words (My friend doesn't watch baseball so he had no idea who Youk was) and my friend knocked him out cold. As he was being arrested the cop asked him wtf did he think he was doing and if he knew who Youk was... Go figure.

Not pertinent fantasy info, so figure I'd throw it up here and see if anyone around Boston had heard it.. I was telling a coworker and they said that the next night they saw it on NESN or something.

haha, I like Youk but this is hilarious. I searched it but nothing came up. Are they keeping it under wraps?

haha, I like Youk but this is hilarious. I searched it but nothing came up. Are they keeping it under wraps?

I don't know. I haven't heard anything myself on any media station but I'm not surprised because only my friend was arrested (of course). Someone brought it up to me that they had heard about it after I mentioned it to them, but thought it was NESN or something like that. Probably trying to keep it on the DL I suppose, not the image you want to give the fans.

rehashing a classic thread!

Rehashing a classic truth: The U still sucks.

So, what's up?

I hear this football thing that is coming up soon is a pretty big deal or something.