Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mattygrabbs

The what's up thread

Why wait for the weekend? Haha, just kidding. Good luck!

Trust me, i have thought about it but i can wait....Thanks.

Trust me, i have thought about it but i can wait....Thanks.

We actually accidently got trashed while studying for our math midterm, thankfully it was my easiest one and my best subject so I still made out with a good grade. Only problem was actually walking in and reeking like alcohol and sitting directly across from the teacher, he just kept giving me these "you're such a dumbass" look. Then when he handed it back he just shook his head at me, in a way of disbelief.

We actually accidently got trashed while studying for our math midterm, thankfully it was my easiest one and my best subject so I still made out with a good grade. Only problem was actually walking in and reeking like alcohol and sitting directly across from the teacher, he just kept giving me these "you're such a dumbass" look. Then when he handed it back he just shook his head at me, in a way of disbelief.

haha...thats awesome. accidently huh?, I have a computer class(LAME), its soo easy....but my legal class will be a little tough but i think i can ace the test.

haha...thats awesome. accidently huh?, I have a computer class(LAME), its soo easy....but my legal class will be a little tough but i think i can ace the test.

Well we were just planning on having a couple after a long day and relaxing, and then it led to a few more, a few more again, then some shots, and yeah rough night.

Well we were just planning on having a couple after a long day and relaxing, and then it led to a few more, a few more again, then some shots, and yeah rough night.

gotcha

Well what's up guys? Not really a whole lot of interesting topics out there for me today and I am bored as hell at work.

You and me both, my man.

The forums that I like to patrol (football and baseball) are boring. Maybe I need to brush up on my basketball knowledge.

May have to look for a new job...that's what's up...

Don't feel bad, so do I.

And what's this thing you call sleep? I've gone 3 days withouzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzz

No way man. I'll never find anything that pays this well part time and is as flexible with my schedule. They could care less when I come in or how many hours I put in each day. Boring yes, but well worth it and usually this place keeps me occupied. Not so much today though.

Don't feel bad, so do I.

And what's this thing you call sleep? I've gone 3 days withouzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzz

I'm more pissed off than feeling bad about it...meh...and to quote Mahoney from Police Academy..."Sleeping's for f@gs..."

You and me both, my man.

The forums that I like to patrol (football and baseball) are boring. Maybe I need to brush up on my basketball knowledge.

Yeah, basketball is just like football was before the season started. Yeah it gets some actiivty, but it just isn't the same as when the season is going and everything discussed is really all speculation and past performances.

Yeah, basketball is just like football was before the season started. Yeah it gets some actiivty, but it just isn't the same as when the season is going and everything discussed is really all speculation and past performances.

Yeah, I immediately realized the error of my ways when the first decent thread or so is about how Kobe might get traded to the Mavs for Dirk. Dirk! Franchise player? The guy who the system is built around? Preposterous.

Yeah, I immediately realized the error of my ways when the first decent thread or so is about how Kobe might get traded to the Mavs for Dirk. Dirk! Franchise player? The guy who the system is built around? Preposterous.

Yeah, oh well the season is almost about to begin. GO BULLS!!!!

Yeah, oh well the season is almost about to begin. GO BULLS!!!!

Gawd... I LOVED watching the Bulls when I was younger during the days of Jordan/Pippen and Co...

how about my teacher knows about rotoworld..haha we had a nice talk about it yesterday...I thought it was pretty cool

how about my teacher knows about rotoworld..haha we had a nice talk about it yesterday...I thought it was pretty cool

Dude...be careful what you say from now on...your profile name...well, it doesn't really disguise who you are that well...lol!

Gawd... I LOVED watching the Bulls when I was younger during the days of Jordan/Pippen and Co...

Here too - I chased the team greats all my life - lived in Chicago during the Bears/Bulls heyday...went to Cleveland during their heyday - now i'm in LA where all sport teams suck - guess I'm in the wrong area!! B)

Dude...be careful what you say from now on...your profile name...well, it doesn't really disguise who you are that well...lol!

Oh for sure! Not really sure if he does the forums...Ill have to find that part out!

Whats up guys?

I'll tell ya

I am done with midterms! WHOOHOOOO!!!!!!!

I get all of my grades back tomorrow!

Whats up guys?

I'll tell ya

I am done with midterms! WHOOHOOOO!!!!!!!

I get all of my grades back tomorrow!

You bastard, I didn't get my grades back until about a week after I took them and 2 classes I didn't get them back until it was totally useless. They do such a terrible job about that. Students needed to know what they got on their mid-terms to know if they needed to withdraw with a W but couldn't because they didn't get their grades until after that time had passed and now they have to take an F or withdraw with a WF.

You bastard, I didn't get my grades back until about a week after I took them and 2 classes I didn't get them back until it was totally useless. They do such a terrible job about that. Students needed to know what they got on their mid-terms to know if they needed to withdraw with a W but couldn't because they didn't get their grades until after that time had passed and now they have to take an F or withdraw with a WF.

Yea...I heard about teachers taking their sweet a$$ time about that but in my legal class there is only 5 of us, so its not that bad and she graded them for us today.... 100% = A.......I guess studying my a$$ paid off. My other class, ill find out tomorrow