Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mattygrabbs

The what's up thread

Yea...I heard about teachers taking their sweet a$$ time about that but in my legal class there is only 5 of us, so its not that bad and she graded them for us today.... 100% = A.......I guess studying my a$$ paid off. My other class, ill find out tomorrow

No kidding, nice job. Well in the teachers defense, all my classes have at least 40+ people. Back to my defense though, most of the tests are freakin scan-tron with a sheet of 5-10 short answer questions.

The temperature is up here... I hate weather.

its nice here....High 60s with a nice little breeze

No kidding, nice job. Well in the teachers defense, all my classes have at least 40+ people. Back to my defense though, most of the tests are freakin scan-tron with a sheet of 5-10 short answer questions.

Yea...i dont think i did so well in my other class....There is 30 people in my class. So hopefully we will get grades back tomorrow....

The temperature is up here... I hate weather.

It's raninig out here, and the guy told me I literally shouldn't go another day with new tires. Could be an interesting trip to school up the highway. Weather has been great out here lately though, low 70s with a constant breeze and scattered clouds. Not sure what else you could ask for.

It's raninig out here, and the guy told me I literally shouldn't go another day with new tires. Could be an interesting trip to school up the highway. Weather has been great out here lately though, low 70s with a constant breeze and scattered clouds. Not sure what else you could ask for.

I take it u probably meant without new tires.

Tires are overrated just drive on the rims.

Be careful. Bald tires are no good.

Speaking of cars, I'm 95% sure one of my motor mounts is bad. mad.gif Waiting to here from the dealer....

Haha, probably not going to go well. I already am driving I guess on the rim of the tire. You can see some metalish looking cord on it. I have no idea who it hasn't blown out yet. Just one more day out of those babies, that's all I need!!!!!

lol, "dey only fi-teens. but i keep 'em clean!"

Haha, probably not going to go well. I already am driving I guess on the rim of the tire. You can see some metalish looking cord on it. I have no idea who it hasn't blown out yet. Just one more day out of those babies, that's all I need!!!!!

Yeah, that'd be the belt inside the tires that holds the sh*t together. Might wanna replace that one. B)

Oh, and don't try to touch the belt. At least not drag your hand over it (one of my friends did that before). It's sharp

Be careful. Bald tires are no good.

Speaking of cars, I'm 95% sure one of my motor mounts is bad. mad.gif Waiting to here from the dealer....

Well whatever you do, don't go to Tires Plus if you have those out there. My car wouldn't start last weekend so I took it to them after I finally got it to. They said "Oh, you need a new battery." I asked them why, because when I turned the car on, everything would turn on except for the motor and the radio and all that stuff worked. He just told me to go with it. So I have them install a new battery, they say it is working fine, I got pay and pick up for it, and when I get in the car to start it, it of course doesn't start with the same problem. I think go back in, tell them that, and he's like ok we need to run more tests. It took them 4 freakin days to find out that I had a bad starter or something like that.

Oh, and don't try to touch the belt. At least not drag your hand over it (one of my friends did that before). It's sharp

I'm not touching anything for fear I'd further mess something up. I know pretty much less than nothing about cars and how they work, other then the radio, gas, and brake pedal.

Bah, gotta reread 6 chapters (see 200 pages) of Organic Chemistry AND UNDERSTAND IT for my exam tomorrow. This will not be a fun day as I don't get out of Organic Chem Lab til 5pm, then the Sox/Bruins games are on.

Well whatever you do, don't go to Tires Plus if you have those out there. My car wouldn't start last weekend so I took it to them after I finally got it to. They said "Oh, you need a new battery." I asked them why, because when I turned the car on, everything would turn on except for the motor and the radio and all that stuff worked. He just told me to go with it. So I have them install a new battery, they say it is working fine, I got pay and pick up for it, and when I get in the car to start it, it of course doesn't start with the same problem. I think go back in, tell them that, and he's like ok we need to run more tests. It took them 4 freakin days to find out that I had a bad starter or something like that.

lol, good thing I'm car saavy then. That sucks...

Yeah, that'd be the belt inside the tires that holds the sh*t together. Might wanna replace that one. B)

Yeah that sounds like a good idea.

And I was just gonna say its the starter.

lol, good thing I'm car saavy then. That sucks...

Oh yeah, I forgot to really get to my point of that whole story. The guys then were like you can only get these tires, they're $1100 bucks for the actualy tires and installation. I call some other place, they tell me they can hook me up with 4 tires for $80 a piece and like 70 for installation I think.

Oh yeah, I forgot to really get to my point of that whole story. The guys then were like you can only get these tires, they're $1100 bucks for the actualy tires and installation. I call some other place, they tell me they can hook me up with 4 tires for $80 a piece and like 70 for installation I think.

lol, $310's pretty good. They could've saved you a little more on 'installation', still good though.

lol, $310's pretty good. They could've saved you a little more on 'installation', still good though.

Yeah, now I am just hoping I can make it there after class with what I've got and drop my car off there tonight.

Bah, gotta reread 6 chapters (see 200 pages) of Organic Chemistry AND UNDERSTAND IT for my exam tomorrow. This will not be a fun day as I don't get out of Organic Chem Lab til 5pm, then the Sox/Bruins games are on.

Ick...

$1100 oh man thats a crock.

$1100 oh man thats a crock.

Yeah that's pretty much what I said. I would just point out some other random tire in the store and ask him why I couldn't use that one and he would just trip all over his own tongue. He may have been the least intelligent person in GA, and that is a hard thing to accomplish.