Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the1gq2nvy

Marcin Gortat 2012-2013 Season Outlook

473 posts in this topic

itll be interesting to see what scola does to gortat's value. We already know dragic and scola has playing time chemistry from houston. Channing frye use to camp at the 3 point line but scola is more of a midrange and has variety of post moves. In some ways i think gortats value will take a hit this year with scola also living down low in terms of scoring opportunities and rebounds.

itll be interesting to see what scola does to gortat's value. We already know dragic and scola has playing time chemistry from houston. Channing frye use to camp at the 3 point line but scola is more of a midrange and has variety of post moves. In some ways i think gortats value will take a hit this year with scola also living down low in terms of scoring opportunities and rebounds.

Scola operates more on the elbow than he does the block. I don't think Scola takes very much away from Gortat.

I think Gortat's numbers will stay about the same.

If that's the case, sign me up for late 2nd round value :lol:

he looked alright out there. am i out of line thinking that we can still be as bullish as we were on him?

I would certainly still trust him. Dragic isn't a downgrade on Nash at this point and Gortat's game hasn't changed. His percentages will determine whether he puts up second or fifth round value, but his other numbers should be there.

What's up with him? He hasn't been putting up good numbers lately

Nothing, he went through quiet stretches last year. He's just not as good as he was during his first few ridiculous games. But he's still damn good.

He'll be fine. Dragic is basically playing at a higher level than Nash last year and looks to have solid chemistry with Gortat. Nothing to worry about here.

Gortat has been facing a lot of good bigmen lately. He has a easy schedule in the upcoming two weeks where his numbers should go up again. He was the number one fantasy center over the first 4-5 games I believe. I think he is due for a bit of regression in his stats but he can one of the league leaders in blocks, get 10-12 rebounds, steal the ball, get high fg% and is shooting over 70% from the free throw line this year.

What in the hell is going on here? He's getting like 20 minutes a game the last two games and Jermaine O'neal is getting more run than him.

Alvin Gentry went nuts yesterday and benched his starters outside of Beasley????? for large stretches of the game. He played his starters the first 12 minutes to a tie with the Heat and then for some reason left his bench in the whole 2nd quarter, outside of Beasley, and Dragic came in later in the 2nd quarter too. So basically Gortat, Dudley, Scola were in the dog house yesterday for some weird reason. Yet somehow Beasley got a bunch of rope even though he went 7 for 17 with 4 turnovers.

Not a Gortat owner, but is there any reason why the Suns are utilizing Jermaine O'neal more than Gortat when they're on the floor?

The bench is going off right now, but Marcin has been riding pine most of the second half. Quite ridiculous if you ask me. Even Dragic was taken out after he nailed 3 3's... Gentry is a mysterious man.

Marcin also hasn't been shooting well tonight. Missed a lot of easy put ups. But he shouldnt be sitting the whole second half.