Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aaa1

Tyreke Evans 2012-2013 Season Outlook

135 posts in this topic

projections? Im thinking something like 15/4.5/4.5 and 1.5 steals with better FG% than last year.

he shot 45% last year. You think he shoots higher than that?

projections? Im thinking something like 15/4.5/4.5 and 1.5 steals with better FG% than last year.

BBM has him at 47.5% this season, and he gets a large percentage of his shots at the rim. I don't think it's out of the question. Not betting the farm or anything though.

i have him in my team in my sig. i'm really not feeling him, so who are other players around his fantasy talent level if i ever decide to get rid of him

Boss, his value is so low that you probably won't sell him for anything you like better. Just sit and hope he outperforms his ADP.

I'll believe it when i see it

BBM has him at 47.5% this season, and he gets a large percentage of his shots at the rim. I don't think it's out of the question. Not betting the farm or anything though.

He does get a lot of his shots at the rim but they are not controlled at all so it is misleading. His main move is that spin move where he basically is blind to the net when he goes to the basket. If he could get his outside shot going it would alleviate the pressure and could actually stabilize his FG%. Kind of backwards to conventional thinking but thats just how I see it.

Tonight? He sucks in general. One of the most overrated players I have ever seen play. Cant shoot straight. Only passes when he has too and forces the action every time. The true definition of a black hole. He's starting now his 4th year and hasnt improved any noticeable aspect of his game. The kings are crazy is they move Thornton to the bench to accommodate this clown. Between he and Cousins its easy to see why they win 20 games every year

This guy looks absolutely horrible tonight.

2 people like this

I agree Code, they should get rid of him and let Thornton play more. However, Thornton off the bench in the 6th man gunner role playing against backups could be pretty good for his fantasy prospects too.

Evans is playing? Haven't noticed him doing a single thing on the court.

Only hope is that he gets traded to the Bobcats so he can do whatever he wants and put up 20/5/5

yeah another empty stat line for another 18 win season

Only hope is that he gets traded to the Bobcats so he can do whatever he wants and put up 20/5/5

I've got a feeling he gets traded somewhere this year. Any idea where he could go?

He's been awful this year. I traded for him last year, thankfully I only gave Blatche for him in my dynasty league. He's been a huge disappointment.

What in the heck do I do with this man. Unbelievable I spent a 5th round pick on Tyreke he is killing me, I want to drop him on 10 team waivers but don't feel good dropping my 5th pick, well I guess suck it up and hope for the best but watching his games does not make me think he will do anything better than he is now which is like drop to FA bad. grr

god this guy is terrible

When I read that the Kings were planning on making some changes in the lineup, I figured that he was out as a starter for sure. Still would be surprised if Thornton isn't seeing more minutes rather quickly.

1 person likes this

I hold off on opening my mouth, and yes, he goes off. :lol: smh

Maybe IT not playing with him as much will positively impact his value as IT needs the ball as much as he does.

Wishful thinking, Bad defense of Nets? or Did anyone get the cnahce to catch the game and actually know what happened?

You guys act like NBA players (especially a Rookie of the Year) can't have good games.

1 person likes this

Anyone watch the game? What did he do differently to play this good?

I assume he played point since Brooks and IT didn't have a lot of playing time.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day..

Anyone watch the game? What did he do differently to play this good?

2 people like this

this is incredible...tyreke looked like a shoe-in to be a future superstar in his rookie season. i saw him score at will in a share of king games that year. i guess it's cuz he was used mainly as a point guard when he came into the league. to be honest, i think he works best with the ball in his hand, as he is a terrible off the ball player, and thats probably the reason he's subsided so bad. maybe they should just let him start at point, like he did as a rookie, and have marcus thornton start at the 2, john salmons at the 3, chuck hayes at the 4, and demarcus cousins at the 5......they definitely need to shake things up, cuz the current plan aint workin. john salmons used to be a 20 ppg player who could fill up the stat sheet, and chuck hayes was solid starting for houston in his day. we also all know marcus thornton can score at will..im sayin they should just go with this unit and run with it. 2nd unit could be IT2, brooks/fredette, james johnson/francisco garcia, travis outlaw/thomas robinson, jason thompson on some run-n-gun, speed-up-the-tempo ish. i bet i could coach the team better than smart.

1 person likes this