Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TooMuchSalt

The Video Thread

I have no proof at all and don't remember where my friend said he read it, but supposedly he is an entire act. Either way, funny stuff.

im almost 100% sure it was fake, going by some of the more recent videos i would guess the "death" was him not wanting to perform anymore and thats the best way to go out

im almost 100% sure it was fake, going by some of the more recent videos i would guess the "death" was him not wanting to perform anymore and thats the best way to go out

Gotcha, I've only watched the parts where he says "DON'T GET A BIG ____" and when he hits his head on the lamp. Both classics.

Gotcha, I've only watched the parts where he says "DON'T GET A BIG ____" and when he hits his head on the lamp. Both classics.

im not sure how many there are maybe about 20 different videos but almost all of em are knee-slappers, my favorite could be the Unsolved Mysteries one id say maybe 2 areny spectacular, but most of em will be worth watching, definately check em out

sorry...accidentally posted twice. MP, please delete this post.

im not sure how many there are maybe about 20 different videos but almost all of em are knee-slappers, my favorite could be the Unsolved Mysteries one id say maybe 2 areny spectacular, but most of em will be worth watching, definately check em out

The one with the bird in the house, in the drive thru, and fighting his dad are good ones also. I'm a sucker for stuff like this even if it's fake, I'll still laugh hard from it.

goes the dynamite! B)

no sound, in a computer lab :) ill check it later when i get home

This is so funny. I was listening to the radio this morning and apparently they have this public access show and it's just flat out retarded. People just call in and make fun of the show , the guy, and this chick. It's all uncensored also. If you got some time to spare, watch this.... Pretty funny IMO

classic

It really is, plus it brings up memories of last spring break. We went to Hilton Head Island in South Carolina and rented bicycles from some shop for a few days. We were told first hand that we can drive them on the beach, but not in any salt water or our deposit was not going to be refunded. Well the last night I got hammered and decided I would just drive my bike as far into the ocean as I can until I fell down. Well the first time I got like 2 feet into the water and couldn't go any futher, but somehow managed to turn it around. Well I did it again, twisted my ankle, fell off the bike, and lost the bike in the water. The best part is, when my friends and I returned our bikes he didn't check and I paid with a cash deposit and he gave me my deposit back without checking because he was really busy. It was awesome!

CORNY!

Maybe I thought it was better because of the memories it sparked up, but I thought it was hilarious.