Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bren2237

Yahoo Championship

I'm in the championship game of my Yahoo H2H and our matchup goes from April 9th thru the 18th. Can we set a new line-up for the last 3 days of the match-up (M-W)? This wasn't the case in prior years...I hope it's not the case now.

Anyone have any info?

if it's a weekly league i'm not sure............daily league is just another 3 regular days so yes you can set your lineup

I'm in the championship game of my Yahoo H2H and our matchup goes from April 9th thru the 18th. Can we set a new line-up for the last 3 days of the match-up (M-W)? This wasn't the case in prior years...I hope it's not the case now.

Anyone have any info?

I was able to do it in a baseball league this year. Try making changes. If it lets you, be sure to take advantage of those playing 2 games.

Not sure about weekly leagues but in daily leagues you can.

Since our championship match up started on April 9, my opponent has made 29 roster moves to my 5. No wonder he is up 8-1. He is winning by picking up guys like Tyronne Lue.

Not sure about weekly leagues but in daily leagues you can.

Since our championship match up started on April 9, my opponent has made 29 roster moves to my 5. No wonder he is up 8-1. He is winning by picking up guys like Tyronne Lue.

can you blame him, at this point in the season...many lesser known players step into big roles due to injury and teams either being out of contention or coaches wanting to rest starters some. i'm going to win a few trophies this week by doing just that. drop and add can lead to trophies especially against less active managers. it is a lesson i learned the hard way in past seasons. if you can't beat em join em!