Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LinceArmStrong

Big Al Jefferson

Who is big Al going to pass to out of the post?

Gerald Green baby!

Gerald Green baby!

::crickets::

I want this guy real bad this year. Always had the talent, and that finally showed last year when given the PT. Now in Minny, its basically his show. Tonight he had a studly performace in 26 minutes ~ 17 and 15.

Im thinking rd 4 of my points league sounds right (picks 31-40) in that range....

You just want him cuz he is an ex-Celtic, lol B)

Man... I want him too, but with these preaseason games I'm thinking I'll have to take him in the third (25) instead of the fourth (36) if I want him.. I wish I had my draft earlier!!!!

yeah, i wanna wait till pick 37....he is the type of guy to reach for imo though

You just want him cuz he is an ex-Celtic, lol B)

yeah..ha

Al-Jeff is an absolute freak. This is one of the few dudes I would reach for because I would not be surprised if he has first round value this year. If i'm picking early in my 12 team league I wouldnt have a problem taking him as my 3rd pick.

yeah, i wanna wait till pick 37....he is the type of guy to reach for imo though

I kind of doubt he lasts until 37...

I kind of doubt he lasts until 37...

not center eligible in my league - even so, you may be right...

Big AL started at C vs. Memphis today. I think Minnesota will utilize their lineup best by starting Al at center, and Craig Smith at PF, or if they want small lineup Brewer at PF.

Blount is useless, both in fantasy and in reality. Twolves will not gain anything by playing him. Better for them to use their young guys.

He also had 4TO's and no block shots. Yes, he is a stud, but he is going to have issues.

I really like Big Al too, last year I picked him off waivers and he performed great

I recently got offered this trade:

Big Al + Ben Gordan for my Kevin Garnett and Richard Jefferson

I've ditched assists for my team so that is not important, and I only have one C currently in Camby, should I accept this trade?

I really like Big Al too, last year I picked him off waivers and he performed great

I've ditched assists for my team so that is not important, and I only have one C currently in Camby, should I accept this trade?

I wouldn't do it... KG and Richard Jefferson seems to be a lot. KG is obviously better than Al Jefferson and Richard Jefferson is about equal to Ben Gordon... I'd make him throw in a better player than Ben Gordon or you throw in someone with less talent.

I AM BIG ON AL THIS YR....I AM ABOUT TO TRADE JOE JOHNSON STRAIGHT UP FOR HIM.

That's pretty fair.

Hell no. You need a LOT more value to give up KG. Tell him to replace Gordon with a late 1st/early 2nd rounder.

I like Al too, but trading KG for him is getting ripped off.